British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON finals Togliatti Sat/Sun July 20th/21st Live on BT Sport

Cook very quick to apologise on Twitter

Fricke had a poor meeting

A little bit pi€€ed of with this cookie bashing. 

Inside is full of ruts  not way he can ride through them with his wrist. Hes virtually being forced to ride because we have  no riders. He wouldn't be riding if we had another rider there like Poland 

• Like 4

Cook can't be to blamed tbh. Can tell he tried his hardest. 

• Like 1

So this final of the team event for pairs might not even be the final, and could be another individual run off if it's a 3 3 huh?

There is gonna be one hell of a party in Russia tonight, fancy them to win it.

This is why this sport is as low down the pecking order for credibility as it is right now...… absolutely rubbish as a spectacle. Why do tracks seem so bare and 1 lined all the time nowadays? Its awful to watch, my son has just asked me why do I watch this crap sport all the time, cos its boring?

Hes right isn't he, its utter rubbish, 1 line, no shale, no grip, flat, smooth, slick and boring..... no wonder no one bothers to watch anymore

1 minute ago, mrlincolncity said:

This is why this sport is as low down the pecking order for credibility as it is right now...… absolutely rubbish as a spectacle. Why do tracks seem so bare and 1 lined all the time nowadays? Its awful to watch, my son has just asked me why do I watch this crap sport all the time, cos its boring?

Hes right isn't he, its utter rubbish, 1 line, no shale, no grip, flat, smooth, slick and boring..... no wonder no one bothers to watch anymore

Strung out junk

• Like 1

If anyone expected anything other than last then you need to give your head a wobble. 

We have 1 world class rider. (Injured)

1 great rider in Lambert (injured)

1 decent UK rider and good at this track (injured)

Andb1 has been. Great servent to team GB but shouldnt be anywhere near the squad. 

We need to forget this year and learn from it

• Like 3

Cook was moving out and letting people past him in the GPs last year.

I get he is injured, and the track is cutting up, but don’t let that fool you.

He has form for this and whilst I’m sure he’s a good man, this should be the last time we see him in GB colours.

I watched craig ride here in challenge. Gated all meeting and rode inside every race. So he can do it. 

Just his wrist wouldn't allow him tonight 

Most people could have said it would be Russia vs Poland without having to watch 42 heats of utter tripe tbh.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mrlincolncity said:

My son asked me to record yesterday's..

He didn't bother watching past Heat Six...

And not bothered watching at all today... 

"It's crap" was the official line...

:D