British Speedway Forum
slater170

Howarth cleared to race

Breaking new on speedwaygb website kyle cleared to carry on racing , trace of co codamol prescibed by the hospital showed up in his test. 

That should shut up the trolls, keyboard warriors and general knobheads that slated him over the Edinburgh incident.

Wonder which poor b*stard theyll pick on next 

Wonder what numpties are employed to do these drug tests. Cost us league points cause of this incident.

4 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Wonder what numpties are employed to do these drug tests. Cost us league points cause of this incident.

Would have most certainly won had he been allowed to ride 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, slater170 said:

Breaking new on speedwaygb website kyle cleared to carry on racing , trace of co codamol prescibed by the hospital showed up in his test. 

That should shut up the trolls, keyboard warriors and general knobheads that slated him over the Edinburgh incident.

Wonder which poor b*stard theyll pick on next 

I hardly think following testing protocols is picking on someone - better to be safe than sorry if anything is "inconclusive", rather than letting someone carry on and possibly cause harm to others. If they took a slapdash approach and a rider got injured, everyone would be having kittens.  

Hope he can put it behind him now anyway.

• Like 5

Just now, The Doctor... said:

I hardly think following testing protocols is picking on someone - better to be safe than sorry if anything is "inconclusive", rather than letting someone carry on and possibly cause harm to others. If they took a slapdash approach and a rider got injured, everyone would be having kittens.  

Hope he can put it behind him now anyway.

I dont have a problem with drug testing procedures my issue is with people jumping to conclusions calling him a drug cheat and calling for life bans ..... uncalled for 

• Like 2

Just now, slater170 said:

I dont have a problem with drug testing procedures my issue is with people jumping to conclusions calling him a drug cheat and calling for life bans ..... uncalled for 

Fair enough, but that's the way it goes nowadays eh.. for every supporter like yourself referencing "keyboard warriors and general knobheads" etc in support of the rider, there will be plenty more snowflakes jumping to conclusions and wailing for bans.  

Just the way it is.  Anyway. All the best. 

Good to see this has been cleared up, even though he obviously would have known he'd done nothing wrong it must have been a terrible few days for him. Hopefully he can move on from this and have a good end to the season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Fair enough, but that's the way it goes nowadays eh.. for every supporter like yourself referencing "keyboard warriors and general knobheads" etc in support of the rider, there will be plenty more snowflakes jumping to conclusions and wailing for bans.  

Just the way it is.  Anyway. All the best. 

Yep its modern life unfortunately ATB 

1 hour ago, slater170 said:

Would have most certainly won had he been allowed to ride 

Correct. There must surely be a case for ordering the match to be re-run, with him guesting as he was originally supposed to. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stewmac said:

Correct. There must surely be a case for ordering the match to be re-run, with him guesting as he was originally supposed to. 

I’m a Monarchs fan but really don’t agree with this. These things happen. 

• Like 1

its good to see Kyle can carry on with his racing .

the thing that i was pointing out on many posts was the side effect of taking the sleeping medicine . just stating the facts of the medicine . at the time no one knew what it was that was giving the warning to the  doping squad . all drugs have side effects and an awful lot state the must not .do items when taking medication . 

i may have upset a few fans , but that what i do . we all live and learn. 

Nothing should have been made public until they knew exactly what caused the failed drugs test... Caused unnecessary drama and grief for Kyle... Glad all has turned out well for him

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Nothing should have been made public until they knew exactly what caused the failed drugs test... Caused unnecessary drama and grief for Kyle... Glad all has turned out well for him

The only thing made public on the night was family emergency ,it was fans doing 2+2.