British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
idh

Somerset v Scunthorpe 03/07/19

Teams (Taken from Rebels WEB site http://www.somerset-speedway.com/news.php?extend.2524)

Somerset - 1 R.Schlein; 2. T.Kurtz; 3. V.Grobauer; 4. T.Jorgensen (Guest); 5. C.Harris (Capt); 6. A.Rowe; 7. H.Atkins
Scunthorpe - 1 J.Auty; 2. D.Ayres; 3. B.Barker; 4. S.Nielsen (subject to fitness); 5. J.Allen (Capt); 6. R.Kinsley; 7. S.Lambert 

Sadly i can't see Scunny getting over 40. If Kinsley has a blinder tonight then an away point might be within grasp but i suspect the track will be like tarmac and offer nothing for the opposing side. He who gates wins in an utter bore fest.

Garry,make sure there is not too much shale on the track.

We all know some of your riders don't like that.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number. 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Gringo said:

Garry,make sure there is not too much shale on the track.

We all know some of your riders don't like that.

Which was a surprise to see TJ take the guest ride as he is not a fan of slick tracks, struggling to get set ups. Although his trademark is fast starting, even that has not been evident this year.

Scorps top 3 shouldn’t really get anywhere near Rory or Chris tbf. It could go either way with for TJ, if it was Nico I’d say win by 10. I think Lambert could be a trump card if he is on it. Hopefully Todd’s new engine and impressive show in an otherwise forgettable performance at Sheffield will transfer to the OTA. On holiday at the moment so I will be secretly keeping up with Precedings.

29 minutes ago, Cliffeboy said:

Scorps top 3 shouldn’t really get anywhere near Rory or Chris tbf. It could go either way with for TJ, if it was Nico I’d say win by 10. I think Lambert could be a trump card if he is on it. Hopefully Todd’s new engine and impressive show in an otherwise forgettable performance at Sheffield will transfer to the OTA. On holiday at the moment so I will be secretly keeping up with Precedings.

If the track is like last week both teams well be looking for spare knobs for their tyres!!!!........

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

If the track is like last week both teams well be looking for spare knobs for their tyres!!!!........

Plenty of them on here........

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Cannot see Stefan being fit after being knocked off whilst guesting in the Premier League again?

He is not. Torn knee ligaments means r/r & probably out for a while. Deja vu from last year, just gets a PL berth & gets injured.

2 hours ago, Ghosty said:

We managed it ok the other week at home v Sheffield & only seen a picture of Howarth's tyre shredded. Not heard any complaints from the other riders on show that night.

we are badly in need a texter on proboards updates site for this meeting if anyone can help us out even if its just helmet colours finishing order please get in contact

3 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Plenty of them on here........

You know what they say: “takes one to know one”;):D