ht11 4-2 41-25 rebels
ht12 3-3 44-28 rebels
Interval time now
Valentin is currently on a paid maximum
ht13 4-2 48-30 rebels
ht14 3-3 51-33 rebels
ht15 4-2 55-35 rebels

CHAMPIONSHIP
SOMERSET 55: Valentin Grobauer 11+2, Chris Harris 11+1, Thomas Jorgensen 9+2, Rory Schlein 8, Anders Rowe 7+1, Todd Kurtz 5+1, Henry Atkins 4.
SCUNTHORPE 35: Ben Barker 11, Danny Ayres 9+1, Simon Lambert 5, Josh Auty 5, Jake Allen 4, Ryan Kinsley 1+1, Stefan Nielsen r/r.

from rebels web site

rebels win 55-35 

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/19062/somerset-scunthorpe-championship-3-19?page=1#ixzz5seFq08fY

Edited by idh

Guest Loose Diamond
14 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Sadly i can't see Scunny getting over 40. If Kinsley has a blinder tonight then an away point might be within grasp but i suspect the track will be like tarmac and offer nothing for the opposing side. He who gates wins in an utter bore fest.

Is it not the norm for Somerset? Slick as anything?

Josh Auty how many times has he ridden this track he’s supposed to be a no 1 or there abouts why can he not perform away from home after all these years..Somerset track pretty similar to ours wide open spaces and can’t perform..don’t give me slick Somerset track ewr has been slick all season and has performed...I expect more frm a so called number 1..what is the problem???

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Shrimmy said:

Josh Auty how many times has he ridden this track he’s supposed to be a no 1 or there abouts why can he not perform away from home after all these years..Somerset track pretty similar to ours wide open spaces and can’t perform..don’t give me slick Somerset track ewr has been slick all season and has performed...I expect more frm a so called number 1..what is the problem???

Over the hill and down the other side.

Grobauer is becoming a pain in the ar$e against us. 8 from 4 at the EWR & now another 11 means he has probably score more points against us than he has all season. :angry: ;)

Guest WTF1
12 hours ago, Shrimmy said:

If Scunny are ever going to be play off challengers then I'm afraid for next season Auty will have to go,  perhaps a different track will help his career as the EWR track seems to be the only one he can win races anymore,  

4 hours ago, WTF1 said:

If Scunny are ever going to be play off challengers then I'm afraid for next season Auty will have to go,  perhaps a different track will help his career as the EWR track seems to be the only one he can win races anymore,  

didnt we win the payoffs with Josh in the team once?

first base for any season,,,,,win your home meetings

• Like 1

Guest WTF1
28 minutes ago, montie said:

didnt we win the payoffs with Josh in the team once?

first base for any season,,,,,win your home meetings

Yes we did win the playoffs In 2012 with a far superior team and manager. but that's all history, this is now, Scunny have already lost a match at home and getting any result away relies on the number 1 scoring more than 5 points a match,  you ain't gonna win nowt just winning home meetings. 

Seem to remember we won quite a few meetings away frm home or at least claimed a bonus point that year...but we did have a good reserve tho which helps 

Looked to me that Scunny were missing a team manager, with R/R for Neilsen  this should have been planed beforehand, but was used somewhat shambolic!

6 hours ago, WTF1 said:

Yes we did win the playoffs In 2012 with a far superior team and manager. but that's all history, this is now, Scunny have already lost a match at home and getting any result away relies on the number 1 scoring more than 5 points a match,  you ain't gonna win nowt just winning home meetings. 

Tbh I agree would not sure on points limit obvs but would love to see a Team of Allen, Douglas and Tero with Ayres+Stef+Palin+one other next year

On 7/4/2019 at 12:36 AM, Shrimmy said:

He’s just not very good. 

7 hours ago, Shrimmy said:

Over to you montie 

as i said before,first base is to win your home meetings,that is what ensures the income to keep a speedway club running,its basic ecconomics

• Like 2

Guest WTF1
5 hours ago, montie said:

as i said before,first base is to win your home meetings,that is what ensures the income to keep a speedway club running,its basic ecconomics

And a guarantee of not doing well away a short season ending in August with loss of revenue from further meetings