British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow v Redcar KO Cup 5/7/19@19.30

1 minute ago, Bellers101 said:

So why don't the home team ride it like they find it? The simple fact is little Redcar put it up it up money bags Glasgow tonight and a few people can't handle it! Ha ha. UTMFM!  

Most congratulated the Bears don't know where you get that from.

Money bags comment rears its head again , if being proactive in promoting the sport and doing there best to give the best facilities and team then i dont see what is wrong with that.

Do you.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mac101 said:

That’s seems to be our problem getting the same  consistent track every week it’s never the same2 weeks in the row which doesn’t help home riders they’ve should be able to run the same set up every week with minor tweaks but it seems to be big changes every week 

I know what you mean as Redcar's track was prepared differently than it normally is last Tuesday. Redcar must have tweaked better than Glasgow! 

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Most congratulated the Bears don't know where you get that from.

Money bags comment rears its head again , if being proactive in promoting the sport and doing there best to give the best facilities and team then i dont see what is wrong with that.

Do you.

The promotion side is great, but the rest? Anyway UTMFM! 

I know what you mean as Redcar's track was prepared differently than it normally is last Tuesday. Redcar must have tweaked better than Glasgow! 

Terry that does the track at Redcar gets the track there the same every week it’s never been that good he knows his stuff wish there were a few more like him around the country 

• Like 3

The promotion side is great, but the rest? Anyway UTMFM! 

Please elaborate.

Just now, mac101 said:

Terry that does the track at Redcar gets the track there the same every week it’s never been that good he knows his stuff wish there were a few more like him around the country 

It wasn't on Tuesday. After three races it was bald on the inside and about 3ft deep on the outside. Not normally like that!

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

Please elaborate.

Just concentrate on not winning the league now you are out of the KOC! Ha Ha! UTMFM!

Just now, Bellers101 said:

Just concentrate on not winning the league now you are out of the KOC! Ha Ha! UTMFM!

You should maybe consider changing the ers after Bell in your username and replace it with end.

But thanks for your mature reply. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Gazc said:

You should maybe consider changing the ers after Bell in your username and replace it with end.

But thanks for your mature reply. 

Thanks for your even less mature reply. Look, there is always next year! Ha Ha. Get over it. UTMFM.

Just now, Bellers101 said:

Thanks for your even less mature reply. Look, there is always next year! Ha Ha. Get over it. UTMFM.

That was me being mature , oh well will need to brush up on my maturity skills.

But you are right there is always next year , which normally follows the year your in.

10 minutes ago, Bellers101 said:

It wasn't on Tuesday. After three races it was bald on the inside and about 3ft deep on the outside. Not normally like that!

It’s like that every week but usually around ht 5/6 depends where riders ride first few hts 

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

That was me being mature , oh well will need to brush up on my maturity skills.

But you are right there is always next year , which normally follows the year your in.

Err, yeah thanks for that. Anyway, enjoy your one man team, laters!

Err, yeah thanks for that. Anyway, enjoy your one man team, laters!

Oh we will.

Always great to see a knobend like Gaz getting wound up, comedy gold .

Gaz is okay most of the time .  . he just gets on with defending his team ,  as do most of us .

a remarkable result frae the beers (bears) they look to have almost found that winning groove .