British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow v Redcar KO Cup 5/7/19@19.30

19 minutes ago, Pinny said:

If an ounce of that post was true I’d pat you on the back . 

I look Forward to your next outburst.

ps at least Pinny isn’t my actual name ;) 

What makes you think Gaz is mine or are you just assuming.

But it shows your intelligence levels or lack of if you thought anybody would have thought pinny was your real name :rofl:.

Anyway if you thought that was an outburst you must lead a sheltered life , now run along son i have more important things do to like entertaining my 3 year old grandaughter who i will probably get more sense from.

For the benefit of sensible fans no one is suggesting that over the 2 legs Redcar didn't deserve to win. What most Glasgow fans want to know is what happened to the track and why and why do it prior to a crucial match against a good team. Why not do it before a match with a diddy team like the monarchs. We had enjoyed good racing with the Tigers riders enjoying smooth lines inside and out and then we get ruts, slick, grippy and patchy in just one bend _ riders comments not mine

So why o why

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SharpenRake said:

For the benefit of sensible fans no one is suggesting that over the 2 legs Redcar didn't deserve to win. What most Glasgow fans want to know is what happened to the track and why and why do it prior to a crucial match against a good team. Why not do it before a match with a diddy team like the monarchs. We had enjoyed good racing with the Tigers riders enjoying smooth lines inside and out and then we get ruts, slick, grippy and patchy in just one bend _ riders comments not mine

So why o why

Ripping a track up mid season , after it has produced some good and entertaining racing this season , makes no sense whatsoever . Track is the same for both teams , but it was still an odd decision and a massive own goal . 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

So why o why

Meeting I have attended this have been excellent both track and riders seeming to be Ok.Why they done anything is a mystery.Hole into 3rd breaking up was only concern ,why doctor whole track.

11 hours ago, Gazc said:

Most congratulated the Bears don't know where you get that from.

Money bags comment rears its head again , if being proactive in promoting the sport and doing there best to give the best facilities and team then i dont see what is wrong with that.

Do you.

Gaz, don't react to him, he is not called bell end for nothing. Most of the Glasgow fans have been very gracious and he is just a wind up merchant.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mac101 said:

It’s like that every week but usually around ht 5/6 depends where riders ride first few hts 

You are correct. The only reason the shale was not dragged back to the inside, was because it had been heavily watered (possibly too heavy), due to the sunny evening. Even though it was slick the inside was still quick.

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

So why o why

Aw bless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bellers101 said:

The promotion side is great, but the rest? Anyway UTMFM! 

UTMFM - what does that mean? Never heard of it.

1 hour ago, sidewinder said:

Gaz, don't react to him, he is not called bell end for nothing. Most of the Glasgow fans have been very gracious and he is just a wind up merchant.

As has been said i was hugely impressed with how the Bears went about there business last night done what they had to do and done it well.

A team full of racers and one you would gladly pay to watch , play offs must be a real possibility i wish them well.

As for us we shall brush ourselves down and go again  , the constant jibes on the money side does get a tad tiresome though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Endeavour said:

UTMFM - what does that mean? Never heard of it.

He's probably read it on a bog wall. Anyway, he's not called Bellend for nothing. :D

• Haha 2

Congratulations Redcar Bears that result did make me smile on Friday  ,:t::party:   that's the "Treble" down the swanny  

That's an ex(almost) Comets team that got beat. So now, who do you go to see, The Tigers or The Bears? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Congratulations Redcar Bears that result did make me smile on Friday  ,:t::party:   that's the "Treble" down the swanny  

At least we made you happy.

Always a silver lining to be taken from a negative.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:31 AM, Bellers101 said:

little Redcar put it up money bags Glasgow tonight and a few people can't handle it!

Looks like you can't handle other teams investing in the sport of speedway.  How sad.

Jealousy - one of the worst weaknesses known to mankind.

• Like 2