British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Kings Lynn 11 7 19

Kings Lynn are back at Blunsdon for the third time this season. The last meeting on June 27th in the Premiership Supporters Cup resulted in a 58 - 32 win for Swindon.

Both teams have made changes since that meeting with Swindon signing up Stefan Nielsen and Kings Lynn signing E Riss and Broc Nicol.  Unfortunately both S Nielsen and Broc Nicol have suffered injuries since being signed so a different line up will be seen.        

Christ theyre back already. Should be closer than the last massacre at The Abbey.

6 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Christ theyre back already. Should be closer than the last massacre at The Abbey.

Better be, I'm bringing a car full lol

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Trees said:

Better be, I'm bringing a car full lol

A car full of what? Lol

• Haha 1

Going for a 49-41 home win, need to keep winning at home with our atrocious away results.

Away Win .Swindon fans trudge back 2 the ghettos upset.

Would love Lynn to get at least a point! That's the least we must aim for .....

Swindon bring in Dane Claus Vissing as injury cover for Stefan

• Like 3

A comfortable home win i think,  hopefully we can win our next four home meeting's with maximum points i hope Ellis Perks can get a decent score as he deserves it he is riding very well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

A comfortable home win i think,  hopefully we can win our next four home meeting's with maximum points i hope Ellis Perks can get a decent score as he deserves it he is riding very well.

Agree with that Sid. He has been miles better than his points scores each week and a massive bonus in my eyes.

Can't see Lynn getting anything from this,we have a poor away record this season especially comparing it to last season.Hope i am wrong and that we can at least scrape a point.But we only really ever have 6 riders away from home until S.Lambert is replaced.And out of those 6 we only have 2 that are consistent.