Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Kings Lynn 11 7 19

52-38 to the Robins.

Kings Lynn to lodge a protest about Vissing who's Premiership average of 5.81 is too high!!!

• Haha 1

It was my understanding that the average used is their latest achieved average.   Vissing hasn’t raced in the PL this season, so it should be his converted CL average which does fit - especially as Swindon have about 1.5 points to play with too.

But this is speedway and it depends on what day of the week and who is asking as to what rule is applied! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

It was my understanding that the average used is their latest achieved average.   Vissing hasn’t raced in the PL this season, so it should be his converted CL average which does fit - especially as Swindon have about 1.5 points to play with too.

But this is speedway and it depends on what day of the week and who is asking as to what rule is applied! :rolleyes:

Correct, it’s his converted CL average that is relevant.

Edited by DC2

2 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Yes it will be his CL average converted.Swindon must have re-declared though as his average is to high just to replace Nielsen directly.

Definitely can't see Lynn getting anywhere near a point now with R/R for Jorgnsen.That means Toft and the 2 reserves to take his rides.Although one of his rides will most likely be taken by Lambert or Cook as a TS:(

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Kings Lynn to lodge a protest about Vissing who's Premiership average of 5.81 is too high!!!

So the chairman of the league is going to protest against a rule he bought in....anyway, he’s used it to his advantage by bringing Cook in on his converted average championship average in June - 10.79 /1.5 - 7.19....He finished last season a BV at 7.73

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

So the chairman of the league is going to protest against a rule he bought in....anyway, he’s used it to his advantage by bringing Cook in on his converted average championship average in June - 10.79 /1.5 - 7.19....He finished last season a BV at 7.73

The promoters must have voted the rule in,the chairman alone can't do this;)

Easy away win.The team is like the people of Swindon no bottle.

I don't wear them (wouldn't) but these Green Cricket boots seem to be quite trendy.....

Edited by Icicle

Can see us getting a hiding unfortunately. A point would be an excellent result. Need much better from Lewis tonight with no Tomas. 

I'm going today in hope that the guys can get stuck in big time and get a point ...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

And this information comes from where?

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Can see us getting a hiding unfortunately. A point would be an excellent result. Need much better from Lewis tonight with no Tomas. 

Topinka making a comeback:D

16 minutes ago, Grachan said:

I wouldn't take any notice,i don't know whats in the water down Dorset way but whatever it is it makes some come out with a load of old rubbish.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Grachan said:

my bait tin!!!:o:party:;)