British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Kings Lynn 11 7 19

5 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Agree with that Sid. He has been miles better than his points scores each week and a massive bonus in my eyes.

I liked him at Rye House Dog and felt he was shafted there badly, he  really has rode his nuts off for us since his arrival.His vital points at home to Ippo and at Wolves on Monday contributed greatly to us picking up points.What i like about Ellis is at home especially  if he hits the front he looks like he can stay there a good signing by Alun  hopefully Ellis could become a longterm signing.

41 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I liked him at Rye House Dog and felt he was shafted there badly, he  really has rode his nuts off for us since his arrival.His vital points at home to Ippo and at Wolves on Monday contributed greatly to us picking up points.What i like about Ellis is at home especially  if he hits the front he looks like he can stay there a good signing by Alun  hopefully Ellis could become a longterm signing.

He is also never tailed off even when he doesn't score which is promising. If we got a reserve alongside him who can score 5-6 points a meeting then the pressure will be off him a bit and I'm sure he will score better.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thecoombdog said:

He is also never tailed off even when he doesn't score which is promising. If we got a reserve alongside him who can score 5-6 points a meeting then the pressure will be off him a bit and I'm sure he will score better.

With Tobi back and fit anough,and Steff again slotted at reserve i am hoping 6/8 + points a meeting from reserve will be anough.

8 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Doyle injured in Sweden last night ?

If needed only BV not riding but with them due at Blunsdon in a couple of weeks do we want to give any of their riders some practice ?  

So what if Vissing comes in and does a Rasser? Maybe unlikely but you never know? If and when Tobiasz returns would be tempted to start him back at 2 at home

Just now, A ORLOV said:

If needed only BV not riding but with them due at Blunsdon in a couple of weeks do we want to give any of their riders some practice ?  

I`m not sure what his situation is - he didn`t take his last ride  https://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/DrivingSchedule/CompetitionHeatSchema.aspx?Branch=speedway&Season=2019&Resultfilter=APPROVED&Columns=FromDateShort,Name,HeatSchema,HeatResult&pagesize=20&CompetitionId=10333

Trying to watch the video of the match but there is a fault on it !!

2 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Wouldn't worry about that id be more bothered about results now 

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Will have to wait and see how he is and if able to ride or not. 

33 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Just watched the crash- high speed exiting 2nd bend. he ran out of room and luckily clipped the end of the air fence. he walked away probably battered and bruised - think he should be ok for tomorrow.

45 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

So what if Vissing comes in and does a Rasser? Maybe unlikely but you never know? If and when Tobiasz returns would be tempted to start him back at 2 at home

Think we can fit Tobi back in with Vissing in the team. So I guess the slot is Vissing's to lose now. Tobi at 2 is a good shout. Plenty of home meetings coming up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, A ORLOV said:

Rosco has posted Jason just bruised, so should be ok for thurs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

Think we can fit Tobi back in with Vissing in the team. So I guess the slot is Vissing's to lose now. Tobi at 2 is a good shout. Plenty of home meetings coming up.

Hopefully we can if Claus adds a decent amount from reserve them that's as strong as anyone 

5 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Hopefully we can if Claus adds a decent amount from reserve them that's as strong as anyone 

Yeah Orion was spot on the other day when he said we are one rider away. We don't even need that rider to score double figures every week. 5 or 6 at reserve will do with our top 5.

19 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Yeah Orion was spot on the other day when he said we are one rider away. We don't even need that rider to score double figures every week. 5 or 6 at reserve will do with our top 5.

I would say 3/4 points would be anough  added with Ellis's total  the top five  then have to score between 40/43 points.