British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Kings Lynn 11 7 19

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Topinka making a comeback:D

I wouldn't take any notice,i don't know whats in the water down Dorset way but whatever it is it makes some come out with a load of old rubbish.

Is Shovlar the main culprit tellboy?? this is the guy who believe's Poole has one of the top tracks in the league.!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

my bait tin!!!:o:party:;)

So are you admitting to a bit of trolling there then Skidder,making a comment to provoke someone into a reaction to your post:o.

7 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Is Shovlar the main culprit tellboy?? this is the guy who believe's Poole has one of the top tracks in the league.!!!

Shovlar most definitely.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tellboy said:

So are you admitting to a bit of trolling there then Skidder,making a comment to provoke someone into a reaction to your post:o.

Yes just the once on this occasion:rolleyes: - just getting one back for the good guys in the face of so many others directed our way!!:D:rofl:

Rest assured I have given myself a firm slap on the wrist!

In the meantime COYR - anything to get one over the Eastern Mafia!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Weather, light cloud and a bit windy but dry

working at the Swindon Shuffle tonight so no meeting for me fingers crossed its a good home win have fun Sid and Orlov keep my spot warm for next week

Let’s hope the Aussies on show tonight have as much success as their fellow Countrymen did at Edgbaston today. :party:

1 hour ago, hagonshocker said:

working at the Swindon Shuffle tonight so no meeting for me fingers crossed its a good home win have fun Sid and Orlov keep my spot warm for next week

Is that one of Rosco's sidelines? :D

2 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Is that a Disco for the over 70’s ?

• Haha 1

With Wolves winning easy at Peterborough Swindon will need to pick up an away win to get in the top 4.

Just checked Adver updates Jesus going to pot! Bellego potentially caused a crash possibly injuring doyle...6 up sounds like it's backs to walk all of a sudden!! Track sounds iffy 

50 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Just checked Adver updates Jesus going to pot! Bellego potentially caused a crash possibly injuring doyle...6 up sounds like it's backs to walk all of a sudden!! Track sounds iffy 

Yeah was a bit patchy at times this evening. Not the best meeting but important to stop them getting a point.

You won't see a more unlucky last place all season than Perks in heat 14! So undeserved!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, semion said:

Is that a Disco for the over 70’s ?

Why ya fancy a ticket?

1 minute ago, hagonshocker said:

Why ya fancy a ticket?

I thought entry was free if over 70 and accompanied by both parents 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Doyle was an angry man after heat 1!! Rode like he was on a mission. The bike was pulling his arms out of the sockets in heat 6!