British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Kings Lynn 11 7 19

5 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

working at the Swindon Shuffle tonight so no meeting for me fingers crossed its a good home win have fun Sid and Orlov keep my spot warm for next week

Will do and left bar tab for you to pay off next week.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

With Wolves winning easy at Peterborough Swindon will need to pick up an away win to get in the top 4.

We will make the top four Crazy starting with all three points against Wolves.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

working at the Swindon Shuffle tonight so no meeting for me fingers crossed its a good home win have fun Sid and Orlov keep my spot warm for next week

Is that the grab a granny night? more dogs there than the local kennel's you missed a reasonable meeting mate the Budgies are on the march.!!!!

A reasonable meeting again the track was a bit unpredictable early on but it settled down.Quite a solid team performance Vissing on the pace should of scored paid four and he beat Cook on merit.King's Lynn dug deep and in all honesty they deserved a point Lambert decent Kerr was a different rider than the oneĀ Ā the other week.Doyle after his duck egg in heat 1 ( bike problems??) was superb a newĀ  trackĀ record came his way i notice now Jason has really got dialled in at the AbbeyĀ Ā really chasing the dirt out wide on bend two.The worrying thing was the crowd i recon between 1000/1100?? but i notice there are more people on the old stand side now, maybe they want to visit those legendary toilets.!!!

Edited by Sidney the robin

Didn't look very good crowd..but Lynn were in town recently. About 1100-1200? Some good racing, well done Doyley on new track record.

27 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

A reasonable meeting again the track was a bit unpredictable early on but it settled down.Quite a solid team performance Vissing on the pace should of scored paid four and he beat Cook on merit.King's Lynn dug deep and in all honesty they deserved a point Lambert decent Kerr was a different rider than the oneĀ Ā the other week.Doyle after his duck egg in heat 1 ( bike problems??) was superb a newĀ  trackĀ record came his way i notice now Jason has really got dialled in at the AbbeyĀ Ā really chasing the dirt out wide on bend two.The worrying thing was the crowd i recon between 1000/1100?? but i notice there are more people on the old stand side now, maybe they want to visit those legendary toilets.!!!

Yeah since the new track layout, I have started standing over the other side on the back straight. Its a better view from there now.

Nobody is gonna stand on the 1st/2nd bend, are they gonna make that up at all? Car park needs sorting given people have to pay .... there was a load of broken glass about.

The Stars certainly kept the Robins honest during the meeting, such a shame we couldn't make it count in the end :(

2 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

Yeah since the new track layout, I have started standing over the other side on the back straight. Its a better view from there now.

Pity about that netting though Dog on the fence ? mind you we have a great view coming out of bend two.And we have a clear view of bendsĀ  3/4 loads of new lines appearing there this track looks exciting would love more banking.

2 hours ago, auntie doris said:

Didn't look very good crowd..but Lynn were in town recently. About 1100-1200? Some good racing, well done Doyley on new track record.

You are usually spot on with the crowds Doris just wish we could get it to a regular 1500 fans. Doyle was breathtaking in his second ride cant wait to see Doyle v Max in a few weeks love watching Fricke.