British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn v Poole Prem. 8th July 2019 BT Sports.

R/R for Jorgensen would be a massive blow so hopefully his shoulder is better by Monday. Will be close, but needs to go our way if we still want to be in the hunt for 4th. 

17 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

R/R for Jorgensen would be a massive blow so hopefully his shoulder is better by Monday. Will be close, but needs to go our way if we still want to be in the hunt for 4th. 

cant see this being close with r/r and the guest that skidder has mentioned if correct

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Ooh someone has their crystal ball out!!!

No crystal ball required. The Belle Vue meeting will be far superior to anything served at King's Lynn regardless of opposition. The only way to make King's Lynn home matches remotely exciting is a few crashes, punch-ups and ranting and raving during interviews. As for racing it's certain FTG racing

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Kelvin will hopefully give the track a good look over.

And let’s face it when the ruts appear again the camera won’t lie.

KL have them as well?

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

But this is at Kings Lynn, hope there are no ruts!

Oh I don't know. Steve is adamant that there are! 

I know Kings Lynn may have TJ missing but we have Summers who scored 1 point on his last visit, Wells got 2 on his last visit and Newman probably won't trouble the scorers either. I think we should have got Tungate for Brady personally.

I’m with Stevie on this one can see Poole getting a point, if not more.

If by some miracle Lynn stick a hiding into Poole.  I’m going with the state of the track. ( watch this space)

Anyone else care to add to what excuses Shovvy will come up with?

9 minutes ago, semion said:

If by some miracle Lynn stick a hiding into Poole.  I’m going with the state of the track. ( watch this space)

We just need Gavan with his stats, so we know how much weaker we will be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, semion said:

we are going to get stuffed and the team we are tracking if true he will be correct

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I know for a fact that BT are extremely pleased with all their speedway viewing figures. Hopefully they put some money where their mouth is as the contract negotiations for 2020 and beyond are supposed to be concluded by end August!!!

In the meantime on Monday viewers will have to view r/r for Kurtz with Summers Wells and Newman filling the minor places.- or so it is rumoured?!

Then we will not get anything out of this one. Extremely weak Pirates team. I know it currently can’t be helped but we will be cannon fodder with that lineup.

7 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I know for a fact that BT are extremely pleased with all their speedway viewing figures. Hopefully they put some money where their mouth is as the contract negotiations for 2020 and beyond are supposed to be concluded by end August!!!

In the meantime on Monday viewers will have to view r/r for Kurtz with Summers Wells and Newman filling the minor places.- or so it is rumoured?!

And of course Craig will be riding as our number 8. Just as he did at Poole last night. Come on Craig...

14 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I know Kings Lynn may have TJ missing but we have Summers who scored 1 point on his last visit, Wells got 2 on his last visit and Newman probably won't trouble the scorers either. I think we should have got Tungate for Brady personally.

Have you ever seen Tungate around King's Lynn ? He's rubbish  

4 hours ago, mark.1 said:

Have you ever seen Tungate around King's Lynn ? He's rubbish  

He has been going well lately so worth a go, we are going to miss Brady usually good for double figures at Kings Lynn and i would have thought Starke would be a better option than Newman. Also i think ex Kings Lynn rider Josh Auty would be a better option than Summers. 

Edited by foreverblue