British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn v Poole Prem. 8th July 2019 BT Sports.

2 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I dont think Gavan  does slag Poole off at every opportunity he feels like me you mainly do Poole speedway an injustice. You dont show the true spirit of the club,you put yourself forward as the spokesman of the club and by doing that you show Poole in a bad light.

Starman thinks he is the spokesman of Poole with his moronic rants.

Gavan makes many good points about Poole, the trouble is some see any type of criticism as an ‘attack’ on the club or are ‘hating’. 

Which is not the case at all. No club/track/promotion are above criticism. No one club does everything by the book and Poole most certainly don’t. To ask for examples (as I know what’s coming) is blinkered in the extreme.

Poole will be in the top 4, I don’t doubt that for a minute. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I dont think Gavan  does slag Poole off at every opportunity he feels like me you mainly do Poole speedway an injustice. You dont show the true spirit of the club,you put yourself forward as the spokesman of the club and by doing that you show Poole in a bad light.

Lol! Typical response from you.:icon_smile_clown: My opinions are my own and nobody else’s. Gavan hates Poole and if you can’t see that you are blind. I got fed up with his constant repeated posts saying the same crap over and over ad nauseam so last summer I blocked him. Best thing I did on here and the place is much better without his anti Poole nonsense.

Well for me anyway. Now I am having to post about someone that means nothing to me. Last from me on the subject of a blocked Poole hating troll.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Gavan makes many good points about Poole, the trouble is some see any type of criticism as an ‘attack’ on the club or are ‘hating’. 

Which is not the case at all. No club/track/promotion are above criticism. No one club does everything by the book and Poole most certainly don’t. To ask for examples (as I know what’s coming) is blinkered in the extreme.

I actually like the club, i  have great memories of going to Wimbourne Rd  over the years the first time in 1974 v Exeter ( the Ivan show) and i want them to get that racetrack back to its former glories.

2 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

Are BT switching to another meeting this will be sh1te!

Unfortunately not. Unless there is actually some BT personnel with an understanding of the sport we will have to suffer tonight’s “gating” from KL.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Unfortunately not. Unless there is actually some BT personnel with an understanding of the sport we will have to suffer tonight’s “gating” from KL.

Similar experience to Poole then ;-)

35 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Ive said Poole are weaker tonight its pretty obvious

The problem is that when they are stronger through guests and/or R/R, the usual Poole fools refuse to accept anyone elses opinion.......and my opinion has been proved right on most occasions.....

Shovlar is a troll and Starman is just dense.....nothing to do with Poole except they have these two very sad individuals as so called fans

Ive said countless times i would rather face Poole then Belle Vue. We have riders at Ipswich that go very well at Poole......yet these same riders arent so good at Belle Vue.......i then get the troll saying that Ipswich should win tonight.........we go better on some tracks than others like all teams do

Unfortunately you just get told your a Poole hater because 3 or 4 of their fans on here arent intelligent enough to debate you just get abuse......

Funnily enough ive said Poole are weaker tonight and nobody has accused that statement of being anti-Poole......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

Could be the best meeting on bt this season last heat decider what nore go want :o

43 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I actually like the club, i  have great memories of going to Wimbourne Rd  over the years the first time in 1974 v Exeter ( the Ivan show) and i want them to get that racetrack back to its former glories.

I hope you don't want it as it was in 1974, as they changed the shape in 1996!

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

Could be the best meeting on bt this season last heat decider what nore go want :o

KL would have to ride a bit poorly for that to happen! But I live in hope, good luck to all the guests anyway for accepting :)

• Like 1

If Lynn lose tonight then expect their No One in the commentry box will be happy ,,,,If Poole lose he will be on all night about their injury crisis  after every heat.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Ive said Poole are weaker tonight its pretty obvious

The problem is that when they are stronger through guests and/or R/R, the usual Poole fools refuse to accept anyone elses opinion.......and my opinion has been proved right on most occasions.....

Shovlar is a troll and Starman is just dense.....nothing to do with Poole except they have these two very sad individuals as so called fans

Ive said countless times i would rather face Poole then Belle Vue. We have riders at Ipswich that go very well at Poole......yet these same riders arent so good at Belle Vue.......i then get the troll saying that Ipswich should win tonight.........we go better on some tracks than others like all teams do

Unfortunately you just get told your a Poole hater because 3 or 4 of their fans on here arent intelligent enough to debate you just get abuse......

Funnily enough ive said Poole are weaker tonight and nobody has accused that statement of being anti-Poole......

Obviously our strength is Klindt and Josh but they can't in every race but I am expecting them to ride in a lot of the races. It is a gating track these days not like when mark Loram , Tony R and Leigh Adams rode there which will help Klindt so with that in mind as long as we have our gating boots on we may be able to make a fight of it.

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

. Four riders out in unprecedented for any club, 

Wouldn't normally reply but you are wrong.

Lynn went to Arena Essex with 5 guests and r/r. I know cos I was there can't be naffed to search for when tho, cos everyone knows it's only Poole that suffer such things in Shovelworld!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArthurRudge said:

i will be watching with interest(he probably wont but lets hope kyle can pull something out the bag) but totally agree with other posters bt should have switched to either of the other meetings,had plenty of time to organise, bad decision making

• Like 1