British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

Eastbourne v Edinburgh sat 6th july

Looks a home banker but hey if the racing is good that is the main thing as far as I'm concerned........possible bit of rain later...

Edited by waco
Spelling name

Patchy rain not due to arrive until after midnight. As for the meeting, it looks like another home banker to me.

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Long way for a hammering. Be pleased if we get 35.

Aw bless, be lucky to get 25 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Long way for a hammering. Be pleased if we get 35.

With the tracks being similar is a point out of the question ?.

Now i have thought about it for 10 secs i agree with you.

23 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Hopefully last we will see of Lawson.

Not a fan are you, but he really should be doing better from reserve.

18 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I think the fans are disappointed with his lack of Professionalism ,which was his downfall when he retired and still seems to have the same problems.He has a trade behind him though ,to fall back on.He was a talent in his younger days and a nice guy.

Edited by Fromafar

It's a shame Josh Pickering is not back for this as he rode very well on his first visit there guesting for Leicester. But Paul Starke should be a decent replacement as he went well there in Glasgow's victory and rode very well against the Monarchs at Ashfield last Sunday.

I think Eastbourne and Armadale are a similar size but maybe don't ride the same. Hope that those on their first visit take to it quickly and that William Lawson starts to turn round his season with a decent score. The Monarchs' fans (on here at least) seem to be very pessimistic and expect a hammering but I'm hopeful we might get close to picking up a point.

2 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

Aw bless, be lucky to get 25 

Still upset I see.

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Not a fan of his lack of professionalism Gazc. If he had invested in decent equipment he could have done a really good job for Monarchs at reserve. Invariably last to arrive at Armadale and his demeanour suggests a total lack of interest. I didn’t want him back this season.The promotion saw him as a big asset at reserve but he has let the team down badly this year. His antics against you guys with the second bike thing was the final straw for me. 

Easy win really but I'm not convinced by eastbourne even at home , a good side will expose the holes at 2,3 and 6 i think.

i quite liked andersons  style and he was entitled to have the hump with bowtells rash move in 14.

Starke was awful , coles is an improved rider.

The ref was wrong to award ht 12 in my eyes as the placings were nowhere near safe.

kennett was immaculate, i was dissapointed in heeps for the monarchs 

Eastbourne are a top heavy side and as such are strong at home ,..but not so much away ..It is the way each side compromises with the points limit,,,,,most fans are happy with teams winning at home......as very few travel away these days........

Gave Andersson a hard bend in heat 14, followed by a few fisticuffs. It's been a long time since i last saw an on track punch up at speedway, felt like the good old days!

• Haha 1