British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GAH

Belle Vue v Ipswich Monday 8th july

another tough one for Aces hopefully we will be at strength with Aarnio making is debut ? ipswich are solid 1to 7 our heat leaders should just win this for us ? its a vital 3pts we need ipswich could well get a point ? weather looking fine for this good meeting :t:

39 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

another tough one for Aces hopefully we will be at strength with Aarnio making is debut ? ipswich are solid 1to 7 our heat leaders should just win this for us ? its a vital 3pts we need ipswich could well get a point ? weather looking fine for this good meeting :t:

Are you going to do another vanishing act like after the BV v Poole meeting if Ipswich win? -_-

Ipswich will be very happy with a point from this one,,,,,,, can't see it myself though,,, I think the witches are finally gonna get a bit of a spanking

Id take a point for the Witches - that would make 6 from 3 away meetings in a week. Any team would settle for that

The pressure is off so they can go out relaxed and just see what happens

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Are you going to do another vanishing act like after the BV v Poole meeting if Ipswich win? -_-

Maybe he went to Rome for a bit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I understand the Trevi Fountain was full to overflowing that week. ;)

I thought we would stuff Ipswich last time and I was wrong.  The season has been going long enough by now to show Ipswich are very strong this season and it's no longer just a good start.  Belle Vue should win tonight but we have to be on top form, anything like last week and it will be back to back home defeats,  Ipswich will get a point at least imo.  Aces 48 Ipswich 42.

Edited by SUPERACE
Spelling

Cant see us getting anything out of this meeting we dont have riders that go well here.

King and Harris almost certain to be in heat 15

Our best rider at Belle Vue in Bellego has gone

Lawson , Heeps , Allen and KP are average at best round there..........10-15 point win to the Aces.......at least on paper we have easier matches coming up soon against Poole and Wolves

19 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

I thought we would stuff Ipswich last time and I was wrong.  The season has been going long enough by now to show Ipswich are very strong this season and it's no longer just a good start.  Belle Vue should win tonight but we have to be on top form, anything like last week and it will be back to back home defeats,  Ipswich will get a point at least imo.  Aces 48 Ipswich 42.

If Ipswich think they are serious contenders for the title they should see off Belle Vue as easily as Poole did last week. Really there is no excuse for Ipswich to not come away with the points tonight. Riders like Krystian Pieszczek should relish conditions similar to Polish tracks. And while Worrall and Bewley are so poor at the moment, experienced riders like Harris and King should clean up. However, recent form shows that Heeps is on the downward slope after a good start to the season. Has the bubble burst there or a minor hiccup?

Belle Vue need to up their game considerably from 7 days ago.

• Haha 2

This may be tight but I think we will just nick it....all the Riders should be up for this one after the last two outings. I’m on south stand tonight bringing two mates who have not seen live speedway, so hope it’s a good un. 

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If Ipswich think they are serious contenders for the title they should see off Belle Vue as easily as Poole did last week. Really there is no excuse for Ipswich to not come away with the points tonight. Riders like Krystian Pieszczek should relish conditions similar to Polish tracks. And while Worrall and Bewley are so poor at the moment, experienced riders like Harris and King should clean up. However, recent form shows that Heeps is on the downward slope after a good start to the season. Has the bubble burst there or a minor hiccup?

Belle Vue need to up their game considerably from 7 days ago.

You have to love the troll

So there are 2 things here:

You either have no idea about speedway or your a troll.........the forum knows which...

But to indulge your warped mind.....

Ipswich riders dont like Belle Vue..........some riders go better at certain tracks..........hope that helps

Oh and your trolling part about Heeps.........gone from reserve into main team and scored 10 from 5 rides at Peterborough and then was poor at Swindon his one bad meeting on a track he doesnt like...........im sure Cam will do just fine when Poole visit on Thursday

You are a very strange lonely man

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Oh and your trolling part about Heeps.........gone from reserve into main team and scored 10 from 5 rides at Peterborough and then was poor at Swindon his one bad meeting on a track he doesnt like...........im sure Cam will do just fine when Poole visit on Thursday

Don't forget Cam took a heavy fall at Peterborough on Monday after being t boned by Andersen. Would easily explain his poor score on Thursday...

Although Aarnio is riding I’m not expecting much from him with his injured hand. 

Will be interesting to see how Kennett does at reserve, he generally doesn’t turn up at NSS.

Well, I would certainly settle for a point, admittedly our secret weapon of Barry isn't around any more to chip in with a good points tally but with the Witches this season someone usually steps up to the plate and does the business. 

I just hope there's enough to get something from the meeting. 

• Like 1