Bash the Bookie SEC finals Competition 2019

R&R Bookies please note that I have changed the rider in my bet

Hampel 50 more

Smektala 50 more 

Milik 50 more 

Wolbert 25 less

Pedersen 25 less

Thank you!

Always good to compare the opposition`s odds- my centre spread against BET 365`s actual score in their higher/lower market(bet 365 20 heats only)

R/R                             BET 365

Laguta                                                              12                                  9

Madsen                                                           12                                  11

Pedersen                                                        11                                   8

Michelsen                                                      9                                     10

Lambert                                                         9                                     10

MJJ                                                                9                                     8

Thomsen                                                       8                                    7

Lindback                                                        8                                   7

Hampel                                                         8                                    7

Milik                                                              8                                    6

Smektala                                                     6                                    6

Woryna                                                        6                                    6

Huckenbeck                                               6                                    8

Wolbert                                                       5                                    6

Przedpelski                                                5                                    4

Bellego                                                       4                                     6                                  

17 took part- and we lose 7 after tonight !!

Leaderboard after round 1 Gustrow

James Carter £1200

Shockster £900

Robbie B £600

Panthers 89 £400

Anzum £355

Mickthemuppet £350

A Orlov £350

Speedway sliders £100

R8gdp  £100

Col £10

WE LOSE

Mark nil

CJ 69 -£150

Icescot - £250

Shrewsbury wolf - £400

June 01 - £400

Forsberg -£520

Racers and Royals - £600

Round 2 is in Torun on Saturday July 27th

53 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

17 took part- and we lose 7 after tonight !!

Leaderboard after round 1 Gustrow

James Carter £1200

Shockster £900

Robbie B £600

Panthers 89 £400

Anzum £355

Mickthemuppet £350

A Orlov £350

Speedway sliders £100

R8gdp  £100

Col £10

WE LOSE

Mark nil

CJ 69 -£150

Icescot - £250

Shrewsbury wolf - £400

June 01 - £400

Forsberg -£520

Racers and Royals - £600

Round 2 is in Torun on Saturday July 27th

Is Racers and Royals the worst player in his own competitions. Or does he just like going out in the first round to make the other players look good

3 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

Is Racers and Royals the worst player in his own competitions. Or does he just like going out in the first round to make the other players look good

Very funny !!! Laguta never raised a gallop last night in Gdansk- i should have realised he wasn`t trying !!!

A very steady start for myself.

I already know what rider I will be choosing in the next hopefully the odds will be in my favour next time around as Laguta was too high for me in the first round. But I do expect some very shrewd and extremely clever odds from R&R bookies in round 2

Edited by Robbie B

3 hours ago, Robbie B said:

A very steady start for myself.

I already know what rider I will be choosing in the next hopefully the odds will be in my favour next time around as Laguta was too high for me in the first round. But I do expect some very shrewd and extremely clever odds from R&R bookies in round 2

If you tell me the rider now i will see what i can do for you :)  Sadly my attempts at shrewd and clever odds have deserted me recently !!!

• Haha 1

For me to inform of my rider and fix the odds his odds would be cheating. win or lose I lie to play fair.

But his bike does have two wheels one at the front and the other at back if this clue helps you ;)

Edited by Robbie B
  • Haha 1