British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Bash the Bookie SEC finals Competition 2019

5 minutes ago, Robbie B said:

So someone has followed by going all in on Michelsen either we both going to be very lucky an d make loads of osh or R&R Bookies will be celebrating big time as 2 of the top 3 are eliminated from the competition.

But will James Carter be big and bold as me in round 3 if we make that far to again go all in on a rider, only time will on this. As R&R Bookies knows I will do this for every single round that I' am in this competition. And because of this maybe if I still around to play in round 4 secret bets might be allowed, so that we can get a winner of this competition without others knowing our bets prior to placing our bets. I do trust R&R  Bookies integrity on this matter .

I wouldn`t worry too much about round 4 Robbie if i were you, as there won`t be any punters left in the comp by then :). Not sure why Michelsen is the " knock bet" you both think he is. He is decent i would agree but he rides Thursday in Sweden( i will be watching with interest) and then on Friday has it all to do in Leszno for Lublin.

Michelsen 15 points at Torun in a Polish league match the other was the reason I placed my money on him. Hopefully he comes both of the meetings you mentioned without any injuries, and who knows what might happen on Saturday night.

6 hours ago, Robbie B said:

So someone has followed by going all in on Michelsen either we both going to be very lucky an d make loads of osh or R&R Bookies will be celebrating big time as 2 of the top 3 are eliminated from the competition.

But will James Carter be big and bold as me in round 3 if we make that far to again go all in on a rider, only time will on this. As R&R Bookies knows I will do this for every single round that I' am in this competition. And because of this maybe if I still around to play in round 4 secret bets might be allowed, so that we can get a winner of this competition without others knowing our bets prior to placing our bets. I do trust R&R  Bookies integrity on this matter .

I was going to hold off until the last minute but you stole my thunder. I also saw MM against Torun for Lublin (14 points) I was always going all in on this one. Unfortunately for you I have more chips to play with

Edited by James Carter

James hopefully we both make a nice profit on Saturday, but as they will be 2 rounds after this one despite your monetary advantage at the moment there is still plenty of opportunities for me (if lucky) to surpass your total at the end of the competition ;)

• Like 1

Lob everything I have on Przedpelski. More, Including any spread stretcher!

I expect my £10 to crash & burn, but he was in fine form Thursday night and Torun used to be his home track.