British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Ipswich v Poole Prem. 11/6/19

It has been announced that Pirates will have to put out a similar team to that which rode at Kings Lynn on Monday. Different guests but still r/r for Brady and 3 guests.

The result is likely to be similar to Monday which is a shame for the top of the table clash. A full strength Poole team could have come away with a point or more but no chance with the current injuries and guests.

55-35ish.

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It has been announced that Pirates will have to put out a similar team to that which rode at Kings Lynn on Monday. Different guests but still r/r for Brady and 3 guests.

The result is likely to be similar to Monday which is a shame for the top of the table clash. A full strength Poole team could have come away with a point or more but no chance with the current injuries and guests.

55-35ish.

Another 'Average Manipulation ' evening for the pirates !!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

55-35ish.

Shame about that, i'm sure the Ipswich faithful would much prefer to see the mighty Pirates roll into Town with a full strength team...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

55-35ish.

Yes Steve, i thought Kenny Bjerre might be available to guest for Brady but sadly it appears he's riding for his Swedish team so really there is no other options, Doolan may be better than Summers and i think Kyle will be better at Ipswich and so will Wells but their reserves are strong so it looks like another stuffing.

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Shame about that, i'm sure the Ipswich faithful would much prefer to see the mighty Pirates roll into Town with a full strength team...

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

and roll out again well beaten

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Icicle said:

and roll out again well beaten

Easy to beat a team devastated by injury. But I doubt it will stop the gloaters. Revenge will be ours when it matters. 

• Haha 1

this will be the second meeting this week where we cant track a competitive side through no fault of our own I think Ipswich should call this meeting off for sake of speedway in this country im sure people will disagree with my comment 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ray c said:

this will be the second meeting this week where we cant track a competitive side through no fault of our own I think Ipswich should call this meeting off for sake of speedway in this country im sure people will disagree with my comment 

If this doesn't start them off nothing will. Can of worms you got there Ray! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If this doesn't start them off nothing will. Can of worms you got there Ray! 

Well Poole are the ones with a history of calling meetings off because of missing riders citing ‘damage to business’. Surprisingly haven’t seen another team do it yet but maybe Ipswich will do the same. :D

1 hour ago, tricky dicky said:

Might be if there were any Pirates riding!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Nah - lets just give whoever turns up a pasting :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, tricky dicky said:

Trouble is nobody told the guest  riders it doesn't affect their averages!

12 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Well Poole are the ones with a history of calling meetings off because of missing riders citing ‘damage to business’. Surprisingly haven’t seen another team do it yet but maybe Ipswich will do the same. :D

I think you will find lakeside did a few years ago

1 hour ago, ray c said:

How is it no fault of your own? Your own riders knocked each other off (unfortunately)

Part and parcel of the sport - suck it up :)

The rain may save you yet anyway - that would be typical!!

• Like 1

Looking forward 2 Poole getting smashed  to pieces .No doubt they won't  take any away fans with them  yet again.