British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Ipswich v Poole Prem. 11/6/19

7 hours ago, Debbs said:

Looking forward 2 Poole getting smashed  to pieces .No doubt they won't  take any away fans with them  yet again.

With posts like this I suggest you just stick to your intellectual level of Love Island.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Debbs said:

Looking forward 2 Poole getting smashed  to pieces .No doubt they won't  take any away fans with them  yet again.

I see you enjoy your speedway .win at all cost :drink:

8 hours ago, Debbs said:

With people like you there, you'd think they'd come flocking in, wouldn't you? :blink: :unsure:

49 minutes ago, ray c said:

I see you enjoy your speedway .win at all cost :drink:

And not a Poole fan - fancy that..... ;)

11 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

And not a Poole fan - fancy that..... ;)

wrong person never been a win at all cost person speedway first winning second :nono: onward and upward :t:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

With people like you there, you'd think they'd come flocking in, wouldn't you? :blink: :unsure:

People like this person where? 

They are not an Ipswich fan.   They are supposed to be a reading and Swindon and Peterborough fan.  Its Zagar racing with yet another profile 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Debbs said:

Would you travel a 300 + mile? round trip to see half a team get beat up.

Anyway, you should be thinking of what to wear to your Prom. Not long now.

Hmmmm, yet another Speedway thread discussing trolls and aliases. 

Let's get back to the meeting shall we. 

I for one would be very disappointed if we didn't comfortably turn over this Poole side and return to the top of the table on Thursday.

On the official Witches preview they say that the Pirates are still a dangerous side away from home but if we don't get the 3pts easily against this team we don't deserve to be leading the league. 

I know they are having major injury issues at the moment but the Witches have had more than their fair share in recent years and it's about time something went our way! 

I still hope I get to see a decent meeting with some entertaining racing and I'm sent home a happy man with my team sitting pretty at the top of the Premiership. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Do we know who the guests are yet?

From Ippo's site.

IPSWICH: 1.Chris Harris 6.95 2. Cameron Heeps 6.00 3. Danny King 6.51 © 4. Krystian Pieszczek 5.71 5. Richard Lawson 6.89 6. Edward Kennett 5.71 7. Jake Allen 5.43. Team Manager: Ritchie Hawkins

POOLE: 1. R/R for Brady Kurtz 7.57 2. Kyle Newman (g) 5.26 3. Nicolai Klindt 7.47 4. Josh Grajczonek 6.49 © 5. Jack Holder 7.43 6. Kevin Doolan (g) 4.93 7. Ricky Wells (g) 4.39 Team Manager: Neil Middleditch

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

From Ippo's site.

IPSWICH: 1.Chris Harris 6.95 2. Cameron Heeps 6.00 3. Danny King 6.51 © 4. Krystian Pieszczek 5.71 5. Richard Lawson 6.89 6. Edward Kennett 5.71 7. Jake Allen 5.43. Team Manager: Ritchie Hawkins

POOLE: 1. R/R for Brady Kurtz 7.57 2. Kyle Newman (g) 5.26 3. Nicolai Klindt 7.47 4. Josh Grajczonek 6.49 © 5. Jack Holder 7.43 6. Kevin Doolan (g) 4.93 7. Ricky Wells (g) 4.39 Team Manager: Neil Middleditch

Going to be backs to the wall stuff for Ippo against a team of hand chosen track experts.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

Hmmmm, yet another Speedway thread discussing trolls and aliases. 

Let's get back to the meeting shall we. 

I for one would be very disappointed if we didn't comfortably turn over this Poole side and return to the top of the table on Thursday.

On the official Witches preview they say that the Pirates are still a dangerous side away from home but if we don't get the 3pts easily against this team we don't deserve to be leading the league. 

I know they are having major injury issues at the moment but the Witches have had more than their fair share in recent years and it's about time something went our way! 

I still hope I get to see a decent meeting with some entertaining racing and I'm sent home a happy man with my team sitting pretty at the top of the Premiership. 

Not likely to be a decent meeting is it.

Could be interesting 

Wells 6 for BV earlier in season

Newman 3 as guest at #3 for Pboro 

Kev knows the place well

and after all for Poole earlier in season  RW 2, Covatti 4 and Busk 2 

agree the witches are the form team.

Edited by brewer

45 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Not likely to be a decent meeting is it.

From experience its often this type of meeting with a low expectation that ends up being one of the more entertaining

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

From Ippo's site.

...could be closer than everyone thinks, Klindt, Josh, Ricky and Holder could do well and Doolan and Newman know the place pretty well so who knows, like someone said speedway can be a funny games sometimes..couple of slip ups and they are in it