British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Ipswich v Poole Prem. 11/6/19

So Bomber has crated up his machinery for Russia so what will he be riding this evening? A bag of spanners hopefully!!:party:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Poole cannot re-sign Jakobsen ( or Woryna for that matter even if they had enough points) from last season as there is a rule that forbids it unless they are in the 1-7 at the start of this season!  -  without special dispensation.

In any case, Freddie has too much on his present 2019 racing calendar to consider UK - he has said so himself.

In that case maybe Thomas Jonasson  I know he's isn't amazing but could be better than r/r.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

So Bomber has crated up his machinery for Russia so what will he be riding this evening? A bag of spanners hopefully!!:party:

He isn't great at Foxhall anyway not sure anyone will notice the difference!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

In that case maybe Thomas Jonasson  I know he's isn't amazing but could be better than r/r.

I dunno he didn't look fit and carrying a bit of pork pie last time I seen him and was slow, I still think Justin Elkins or maybe Steve Masters could fill the void.

What a sad state that British Speedway is in when they have to call on a OLD MAN to replace "WOOFY' ....lets hope that he can score as many as he would be expected to score (WOOFY)

Edited by John Scrutton

17 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

What a sad state that British Speedway is in when they have to call on a OLD MAN to replace "WOOFY' ....lets hope that he can score as many as he would be expected to score (WOOFY)

Do you think he's likely to ride? Unless cook does a wobbly think him and Robert will be in most races

17 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Nurse nurse,,,,, I think I've missed my medication

didn't take long for a bite. 

Edited by mj82

Well it was pretty obvious you were after one,,, so I felt a little sorry for ya and made sure you got at least one for your efforts 

We are still looking for a texter for this one, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

None of the threatened showers have hit today and the forecast for rain that was looking 50/50 for 7/8pm has now shifted out til after 10pm so all looks set fair

Lets hope it stays that way and the Pirate select is sent packing with a humbling spanking :P

• Like 2

How will the crowd hold up later,,, not a very good visiting team and free football match going on 

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I think he's put two other bikes together, so should be on his normal gear for Ipswich.