Ipswich v Poole Prem. 11/6/19

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Interval at the mo?

Seen Gavan? :P

Last seen having a complete meltdown I think come on the pirates 

• Haha 2

Blue groove on 3rd bend... 

Gating gloves lost for Witches  ...

Passes... not many but 3 more if you include 3 riders passing Klindt when he broke down 

Interesting to see how the Witches react to the defeat ... Will they crumble or come out fighting..

Have to question whether the lack of home meeting recently has had an effect....

Well done to the Poole select... they have outgated the Witches and kerb crawled their way to victory 

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

16 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

They have all been clean races in my opinion don't know what you mean or who you mean 

Wasnt referring to tonight FB - Poole have done nothing wrong tonight. It was a reference to our visit to Boro. Can see why that would be puzzling without that context - sorry!

Have a great journey home FB! You will float back after this result.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Blue groove on 3rd bend... 

Gating gloves lost for Witches  ...

Passes... not many but 3 more if you include 3 riders passing Klindt when he broke down 

Interesting to see how the Witches react to the defeat ... Will they crumble or come out fighting..

Have to question whether the lack of home meeting recently has had an effect....

Just been riding above themselves. Which was good but met the patched up Pirates tonight and melted like a mivvie in the sun. Shudder to think what the real Pirates would have managed.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

For tonight I will take Gavan off blocked and read his posts. Should be hilarious. I have been told he has been gloating for weeks that Poole are the easy opposition. Has he got the guts to come on here and congratulate Poole for their win tonight, or will he run and hide?

As he never goes he must be reading this. So come on Gavan, do you have it in you to say Poole were the better team tonight, or will you just run and hide and hope it’s all a bad dream?

I am waiting.......tick tick tick tick.......

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 1

Well done to the Poole team,, they deserved it 

I notice we got better when some water was eventually put down,,,,,,,,, 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 3

Patched up weakened Poole side giving a full strength Ipswich a beating in their back yard .

Can never write Poole off no matter what.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nelliejim said:

Why Pi33take ?? 

Because we have taken the P out of Ipswich tonight? From now on they are the Iswich Witches.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3