British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Ipswich v Poole Prem. 11/6/19

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

And we have a makshift side. Make all the excuses you want to. Look at the table and weep. It doesnt lie.

Haha get back on the meds son!!! What the hell do you see when you post plop like this?!!

5 hours ago, John Scrutton said:

Ipswich lost because they have lost their reserves scoring power in the last week or so  they were winning matches with over 20 points between them. and just half that makes a big difference.    

Spot on. Not sure why Poole's finest decided to rant about this post!

27 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That’s why I always win or am in the runners up team at the speedway quiz night. B)

It's probably you Vs Starman so nothing to brag about Shov. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

I was just making a point.

Perhaps so but a dull and unoriginal one :rolleyes:

50 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That’s why I always win or am in the runners up team at the speedway quiz night. B)

Your parents must be very proud.  Well done.  :t:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Is that the over 90s brigade ????everyone i know and respect have said they have met you and have said you know F....,,  and that you know Jack Sh..   

• Haha 2

Oh look it's Gavan no 2!! 

Edit - Jake Allen not struggling for fitness tonight for Scunthorpe! Top scorer.

Edited by lisa-colette

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Don't mean jack .Remembering things ain't got nowt to do with it. 17 year olds pass a theory test, but have never driven a car......:rofl:

45 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Don't mean jack .Remembering things ain't got nowt to do with it. 17 year olds pass a theory test, but have never driven a car......:rofl:

Or know anything about Speedway. Bedtime. 

Schools out.

16 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Or know anything about Speedway. Bedtime. 

Remembering  things from the past, don't mean you know what your talking about now. Just means you have done your revision. Anyone can do it.

Shovit know his stuff, but likes to troll. Blinkered to the max. He don't reply to anything he don't like or ain't got a answer for.

Edited by Bald Bloke

15 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Remembering  things from the past, don't mean you know what your talking about now. Just means you have done your revision. Anyone can do it.

Bedtime.