British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Ipswich v Poole Prem. 11/6/19

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Great swerve. I've never had a ban, but come close this time.

Not sure what I’m swerving but enjoyed the chat, thanks. 

I’m sure this all started from one person having a fishing expedition to bring out someone that he blocked because he isn’t interested in anything he has to say!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Probably chuckling away to himself.  Don’t feed the troll!!

• Like 1

Just now, Steve0 said:

I’m sure this all started from one person having a fishing expedition to bring out someone that he blocked because he isn’t interested in anything he has to say!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Probably chuckling away to himself.  Don’t feed the troll!!

In other news  there's some effing sad acts on here! 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'm a family man. I have had 4 children, sadly lost David at 16 months. I still have 3 children and 4 Grandchildren. 2 of which are sleeping tonight.

Steve has...

A beautiful young daughter I  spend a lot of time with. What on Earth has this go to do with speedway? 

‘For your info I am neither sad or lonely. I am busy and very happy in my life. Today hoping to fly (paraglide) from Near Shaftesbury to Weymouth. Enjoy pushing your trolley around Asda.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A beautiful young daughter I  spend a lot of time with. What on Earth has this go to do with speedway? 

‘For your info I am neither sad or lonely. I am busy and very happy in my life. Today hoping to fly (paraglide) from Near Shaftesbury to Weymouth. Enjoy pushing your trolley around Asda.

Nothing wrong with Asda, Steve! ;) :D

Mods may as well lock this thread as it has turned to a crock of.....:angry:

• Thanks 1

This truly is one of the reasons wanted to stay championship tbh.

• Like 3

Only one person to blame and that’s Ipswich mega fan Gavan, who spent every waking moment on Poole threads slagging us off to all and sundry. You probably never noticed as Ipswich were in the championship and rarely ventured onto a,Poole thread, but if you had you would understand the reason why this victory is one to savour.

It’s go nothing to do with genuine Ipswich fans or their club, but everything to do with one of your fans who can’t resist having a pop at every opportunity.

What goes around comes around and and our victory is very sweet indeed.

But it seems it is all too much for Gavan who is still hiding behind the sofa. :lol: 

So you are taking gavans word he is an Ipswich fan? We ain't ever seen or heard of him in the stands.  Think you may well find he was invented for one purpose only,,, to troll Poole fans and threads. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

So you are taking gavans word he is an Ipswich fan? We ain't ever seen or heard of him in the stands.  Think you may well find he was invented for one purpose only,,, to troll Poole fans and threads. 

I tend to agree

5 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

I tend to agree

You only have to coimt how many posts on witches threads  compared to his thousands more on Poole threads 

It's not only Poole fans that think he is a ####, witches fans do to

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

But why would anyone 'pretend' to support Ipswich? Strange choice! ;)

That's exactly why,,, :rofl:

• Like 1