British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Wolverhampton - Prem Thursday 11th July

4 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

If i had a girlfriend or social life, I would not be attending this meeting. Buster is lucky that I am a very lonely man.

I suspect even Buster could do without you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie456 said:

Dont put your life savings on it Steve.

It’s more a hope and wish than a belief!

Says light rain from 3 on the Beeb , any doubts from the locals on the weather?

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

I suspect even Buster could do without you

Who would wear the mascot suit though???? :lol:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, bruno said:

Says light rain from 3 on the Beeb , any doubts from the locals on the weather?

Been muggy for a while and bound to get some wet stuff at some point in the next few days but that's as far as it goes really. Met office says light showers from 3 - 8 pm but I wouldn't put any money on it.

14 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not good. He's getting on, with young kids, but seems like he is going to carry on when his health allows.

Hans has been a great servant to British speedway, and I wish him all the best.

No. There's more to life than speedway, and at 38 after a great career with a few too many bangs on the head I'd be thinking that I got away (to some extent although he's not out of the woods yet) with that one and perhaps it's best to bow out in one piece? It's their living though and they don't think like that as the article shows.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

No. There's more to life than speedway and at 38, after a great career with a few too many bangs on the head I'd be thinking that I got away (to some extent although he's not out of the woods yet) with that one and perhaps it's best to bow out in one piece? It's their living though and they don't think like that as the article shows.

What I meant is I wish him all the best, whatever he decides, but I would be happy for him if he called it a day, and I certainly wouldn't blame him. A bit like Lewis Kerr. I know he's younger, but has had a few bad ones and has a young family. Although his brother, Mrs and kids where at Lynn's P&P, so are supporting him. I do wonder what I would do in his position.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

What I meant is I wish him all the best, whatever he decides, but I would be happy for him if he called it a day, and I certainly wouldn't blame him. A bit like Lewis Kerr. I know he's younger, but has had a few bad ones and has a young family. Although his brother, Mrs and kids where at Lynn's P&P, so are supporting him. I do wonder what I would do in his position.

I just meant no it's not good. It may have sounded harsher than that but I agree with all that you say. There is no right answer here and I guess if he gets full fitness back then Andersen will want to carry on.

• Like 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

This is an absolutely crucial match, Wolves need to win to stand any chance of the play-offs. But don't think I'm predicting a win, our record at Alwalton is appalling. 

16 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

This is an absolutely crucial match, Wolves need to win to stand any chance of the play-offs. But don't think I'm predicting a win, our record at Alwalton is appalling. 

Yes its similar track to belle vue and we all know our record there.

We are still needing a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks