British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Wolverhampton - Prem Thursday 11th July

Well done to Wolves, another performance from Panthers where riders management and owner should hang their heads in shame.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, orion said:

Without Buster I doubt you would even have a season 

Yes they would and better off, in my opinion. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, orion said:

I am writing to the Pope as clearly Buster deserves to be Canonized

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, orion said:

I havn't  had a season at all refuse to have anything to do with it while Chapman is involved. but if others are happy to put up with it that's up to them

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Yes they would and better off, in my opinion. 

What closed for good ? not sure you seen the state of speedway but I don't think there are many people who want to run a business that is bound to make massive losses .

Without Buster there is no Boro speedway ..be careful what you wish for 

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, orion said:

11/10/18 - Rathbone said: “Regardless of what happens this winter - whether or not the club is sold - Peterborough will definitely be racing next year.

“There is absolutely no threat to the future of the club and it is important our supporters all realise that.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

you wouldn't have a team without buster, its a poisoned chalice

We had a rather good team until Buster started meddling

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, orion said:

What closed for good ? not sure you seen the state of speedway but I don't think there are many people who want to run a business that is bound to make massive losses .

Without Buster there is no Boro speedway ..be careful what you wish for 

Doesn't really work any more. That threat's been an annual occurence. We survived the Hortons, 2010, 2013 etc so what will be will be.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, orion said:

What closed for good ? not sure you seen the state of speedway but I don't think there are many people who want to run a business that is bound to make massive losses 

Ged stated if he didn’t get a buyer he would do another season, rather than see the club close. Of course we don’t know if that would have happened. Thought I read those massive losses turned into break even. 

Every season we go through the ‘will we or won’t we’. Confidence is much lower right now. As you say, doubt there are many takers out there. 

1 hour ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

So you don't know the man, have nothing to base this comment on and weren't a witness to tonight's incident?

who's the twit?

Who are you to question me? What qualifies you to do so?

12 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

11/10/18 - Rathbone said: “Regardless of what happens this winter - whether or not the club is sold - Peterborough will definitely be racing next year.

“There is absolutely no threat to the future of the club and it is important our supporters all realise that.

i wouldn't be surprised to see Ged buy the club back, i think the crowd level might go back up too, whichever league it is

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

9-10-18 he also said this  '' As it stands though I do have to say that Saturdays meeting could be the last speedway meeting event at Peterborough . I don't what  this to happen I but need someone to secure the clubs future .

He go's on to say that he's does not want the club to close etc ..

3 minutes ago, acef said:

Who are you to question me? What qualifies you to do so?

Well if you want to rebut that post, then explain what inside info you have. 

3 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Well if you want to rebut that post, then explain what inside info you have. 

Ill not explain a thing to anybody, certainly not you. What are you a juror?

I also have no intention of 'rebuting' the post either, quite simply because I dont have to.

Edited by acef