British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Wolverhampton - Prem Thursday 11th July

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Jack Holder fits with the extra 5% for a missing home rider, maybe he doing his hair that night!

Doesnt ride for a Chapman team and dont really see the name Holder being in Busters mobile contact numbers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

As expected Douglas is rescuing the Wolves season. With Ash Morris they may have lost. 

May have may not have. All immaterial. Wolves made a change because the averages allowed. Let’s hope that the move does rescue our season. :cheers:

Strange as poor as the Panthers are at the moment that Poole sit top of the league and odds on for play off place yet they havn't beaten Peterborough home or away as of yet.

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

May have may not have. All immaterial. Wolves made a change because the averages allowed. Let’s hope that the move does rescue our season. :cheers:

One thing that isn't in debate is that Douglas is a much better rider than Ashley Morris.

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Strange as poor as the Panthers are at the moment that Poole sit top of the league and odds on for play off place yet they havn't beaten Peterborough home or away as of yet.

Well you didn't beat us by much at the showground .

1 hour ago, orion said:

What did you expect him to say ? no one wants it are take anything  ? The oldest trick in the book but no shock that you fell for it

Jeez you're bloody hard work. I didn't fall for anything. You keep making statements without evidence, or evidence that's superceded to show the opposite of what you say but you dig your heels in, never admitting defeat or even just withdrawing gracefully due to your know it all superior attitude. We'll call it a draw then although even that might be a bit too much for you.

Now that zonkers has left us you're the only BSF member outside Peterborough that I know so I slag you off with greatest respect of course :D

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well you didn't beat us by much at the showground .

Nearly everyone else has 

Edited by scoobydoo

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

One thing that isn't in debate is that Douglas is a much better rider than Ashley Morris.

I’m not sure there is anything to debate anyway! Any team that can make a signing within the averages would be foolish not to tho.

You would have to be foolish to sign a rider that’s even worse than the rider they are replacing. (Although let’s not mention Summers for Cook or Aarnio for Wells!)

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Doesnt ride for a Chapman team and dont really see the name Holder being in Busters mobile contact numbers.

or vice-versa!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

Jeez you're bloody hard work. I didn't fall for anything. You keep making statements without evidence, or evidence that's superceded to show the opposite of what you say but you dig your heels in, never admitting defeat or even just withdrawing gracefully due to your know it all superior attitude. We'll call it a draw then although even that might be a bit too much for you.

Now that zonkers has left us you're the only BSF member outside Peterborough that I know so I slag you off with greatest respect of course :D

I showed you a written Statement from Oct saying unless he sells it is likely to close of course  you choose to ignore that .  Just like others speedway fans you have this wet dream that people are lining up to run a business that will lose money  .

You get near a draw one day .

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, Orion goes on a rampage in a Boro thread. Welcome Orion :D

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, Orion goes on a rampage in a Boro thread. Welcome Orion :D

It's  been a pleasure :wink:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, orion said:

I showed you a written Statement from Oct saying unless he sells it is likely to close of course  you choose to ignore that .  Just like others speedway fans you have this wet dream that people are lining up to run a business that will lose money  .

You get near a draw one day .

Having followed this situation avidly and knowing a modicum of the background . Ged is a very emotional person and made the statement you refer to at a very bad time and whilst being ill,. Subsequent statements were very clear that if all else failed he would carry on and would never close the club down. I know he regrets selling as he has told me personally

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Having followed this situation avidly and knowing a modicum of the background . Ged is a very emotional person and made the statement you refer to at a very bad time and whilst being ill,. Subsequent statements were very clear that if all else failed he would carry on and would never close the club down. I know he regrets selling as he has told me personally

I expect he did regret making that Statement as fans hit out at him after that ,. Your hardly going to be  popular hence saying your might close a speedway club down hence  why later he come out with another statement .Of course only he knows what the truth is and if he  would have carried on at the club .

Fair play to him thou anyone who sells a speedway club in this day  age get's my upmost respect .

8 minutes ago, orion said:

I expect he did regret making that Statement as fans hit out at him after that ,. Your hardly going to be  popular hence saying your might close a speedway club down hence  why later he come out with another statement .Of course only he knows what the truth is and if he  would have carried on at the club .

Fair play to him thou anyone who sells a speedway club in this day  age get's my upmost respect .

Some believed that the earth is square. I admire their tenacity  as I admire yours