Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Wolverhampton - Prem Thursday 11th July

Recommended Posts

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, Orion goes on a rampage in a Boro thread. Welcome Orion :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, Orion goes on a rampage in a Boro thread. Welcome Orion :D

It's  been a pleasure :wink:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, orion said:

I showed you a written Statement from Oct saying unless he sells it is likely to close of course  you choose to ignore that .  Just like others speedway fans you have this wet dream that people are lining up to run a business that will lose money  .

You get near a draw one day .

 

Having followed this situation avidly and knowing a modicum of the background . Ged is a very emotional person and made the statement you refer to at a very bad time and whilst being ill,. Subsequent statements were very clear that if all else failed he would carry on and would never close the club down. I know he regrets selling as he has told me personally

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Having followed this situation avidly and knowing a modicum of the background . Ged is a very emotional person and made the statement you refer to at a very bad time and whilst being ill,. Subsequent statements were very clear that if all else failed he would carry on and would never close the club down. I know he regrets selling as he has told me personally

I expect he did regret making that Statement as fans hit out at him after that ,. Your hardly going to be  popular hence saying your might close a speedway club down hence  why later he come out with another statement .Of course only he knows what the truth is and if he  would have carried on at the club .

Fair play to him thou anyone who sells a speedway club in this day  age get's my upmost respect .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, orion said:

I expect he did regret making that Statement as fans hit out at him after that ,. Your hardly going to be  popular hence saying your might close a speedway club down hence  why later he come out with another statement .Of course only he knows what the truth is and if he  would have carried on at the club .

Fair play to him thou anyone who sells a speedway club in this day  age get's my upmost respect .

Some believed that the earth is square. I admire their tenacity  as I admire yours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, orion said:

I showed you a written Statement from Oct saying unless he sells it is likely to close of course  you choose to ignore that .  Just like others speedway fans you have this wet dream that people are lining up to run a business that will lose money  .

You get near a draw one day .

 

As I explained to PE7, a conversation with you invariably leads to one potentially topping themselves so to save that and yourself looking a bigger berk, which is some skill, I'll bid you G'day on the subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, Orion goes on a rampage in a Boro thread. Welcome Orion :D

Every village needs an idiot and along with JCF et al we've now got 2 :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

As I explained to PE7, a conversation with you invariably leads to one potentially topping themselves so to save that and yourself looking a bigger berk, which is some skill, I'll bid you G'day on the subject.

In other words you cry off like baby when  people  don't have the same opinion as yourself … as normal  with you  it ends with you having to go name calling 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, orion said:

In other words you cry off like baby when  people  don't have the same opinion as yourself … as normal  with you  it ends with you having to go name calling 

Another snowflake with a tissue paper backbone :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy