British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sings4Speedway

Results Removed from Speedway Star?

Am i the only one who has noticed that the MSDL results are no longer being published in the speedway star? The league and its riders / promotions barely get any recognition anyway so to remove the few column inches that the star used to grant them seems a little unjust compared with some of the other waffle that is included.

• Thanks 1

If it's of any use to you, I'm putting results and averages etc., on the MSDL Facebook Page.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 3:49 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

Am i the only one who has noticed that the MSDL results are no longer being published in the speedway star? The league and its riders / promotions barely get any recognition anyway so to remove the few column inches that the star used to grant them seems a little unjust compared with some of the other waffle that is included.

AS reported elsewhere, apparently the info hasn't been forthcoming.

• Thanks 1

Who did it used to be forthcoming from? The first time I sent a report to SS for a Reading match, a report by someone else who I had never heard of was used so I figured you had your own man on the job.