British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sings4Speedway

MSDL Results no longer included in Speedway Star?

54 minutes ago, Robbie B said:

Many thanks for this link I have updated my favourites and hopefully it will resolve the issue I have been having for the past few weeks.

It not only the Speedway Star where these results are missing. The speedway GB website may list the result of a match, but there sadly is very few details about these meetings.

IN SS this week...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for letting me know Phillip I have not got my Star this week yet and I do look forward to it contents.

I have to say that the new covers are absolutely stunning and aa massive pat on the back for the person/s that make them, because they must take a long time to design.

43 minutes ago, Robbie B said:

Thanks for letting me know Phillip I have not got my Star this week yet and I do look forward to it contents.

I have to say that the new covers are absolutely stunning and aa massive pat on the back for the person/s that make them, because they must take a long time to design.

ALL down to Jeff Davies ... something very different next week.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 1:57 PM, PHILIPRISING said:

I AM told that info from the MSDL hasn't been forthcoming this season but there will be something in next week's issue.

Now that's good customer service ....

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 8:17 PM, gustix said:

I wanted to emphasise that a genuine National League should typify the best teams available in a country. On the other hand the description National DEVELOPMENT League is in order as it is a nationwide collective of lower status teams being groomed for higher grade competition.

Surely a genuine National League as the name suggestions be open to teams across the nation regardless of the riders ability within these teams.

To have a league that wholly consisted of the best available riders that participated within these teams of this league it might be called a much better name for marketing purposes to gain the attention of the national media.

Whilst a National Development League is acting pursuant to his branding namely developing riders at the start of their careers, with the hope that some of them will prosper within this environment and develop into World Class riders for Great Britain teams of the future.

But as our comments are off topic maybe we both should had refrained from making these posts.

Edited by Robbie B

18 hours ago, Trees said:

Now that's good customer service ....

Thanks Trees, I provided all the results.  I did provide averages too, but either they didn't want to use them, or there was lack of space. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Thanks Trees, I provided all the results.  I did provide averages too, but either they didn't want to use them, or there was lack of space. 

PROBABLY the latter but thanks anyway

• Like 1

Struggled to get my SS from my usual outlet this last 2 weeks. Which is Tesco in Hindley, Wigan. Got it no problem in Leigh. Staff useless though when i asked. They said it is whatever Smiths deliver. I would not be without the mag.

20 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Well done Mimmo and thanks to SS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, craigACE said:

Struggled to get my SS from my usual outlet this last 2 weeks. Which is Tesco in Hindley, Wigan. Got it no problem in Leigh. Staff useless though when i asked. They said it is whatever Smiths deliver. I would not be without the mag.

WILL notify our distribution company. Thanks for your comment.

• Like 1

Have to say after the criticism levelled against the speedway star for dropping the results this week they went above and beyond to make amends with a brief run down of the league standings and all the results so a huge thank you to those involved and of course mimmo for supplying the results. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As ever huge thanks for the effort put in to creating / documenting these. Always makes interesting reading especially when points & meetings raced are included as it gives a clearer picture of the averages. Few NL riders might wake up also as they are below or very close to a few knocking on the door for their places.