British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Edinburgh KOC Semi-Final 2nd Leg. 14/07/19 @6.30pm

Diamonds trail by 14 going in to the 2nd leg.

Paul Starke guests, replacing Thomas Jorgensen.  Lasse Bjerre returns.  Ulrich Ostergaard makes his home debut as Max Clegg drops back down to reserve.

There will be visitors from Tynemouth Lifeboat station, who will be raising vital funds to keep them going and also visitors from the 61st Newcastle Scouts and Dene Explorers.

Edited by StevePark
For font size

Strengthens the Diamonds.

Need everyone to play their part.

Don’t think we are taking enough of a lead.How has the track ridden recently?

As far as I know, in an anti-clockwise direction! :rolleyes: :t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

As far as I know, in an anti-clockwise direction! :rolleyes: :t:

God you’re sharp. Watch you don’t cut yourself. :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Will be very close on aggregate, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the aggregate win comes down to the last heat of this meeting.

Monarchs have riders more than capable of winning races around Brough Park, and even if not that, filling in the minor places to keep the score tight. 

This tie really has got the old cup feel about it, waking up with the butterfly’s in the stomach, trying to predict where we can get an advantage, praying that Fridays performance was the turning point for Oor Wullie. 

But I will tell you this, don’t ask why I’ve turned into Rab C Nisbett there, it has been a good few years since I planned an evening around watching the Speedway updates. 

Roll on tonight, and I hope everyone leaves the stadium having been entertained and if not entirely happy with the result, at least leaving knowing their team gave it their all. 

On 7/13/2019 at 12:32 PM, StevePark said:

Paul Starke guests, replacing Thomas Jorgensen.  Lasse Bjerre returns.  Ulrich Ostergaard makes his home debut as Max Clegg drops back down to reserve.

There will be visitors from Tynemouth Lifeboat station, who will be raising vital funds to keep them going and also visitors from the 61st Newcastle Scouts and Dene Explorers.

Don't we need to be raising vital funds to keep us going too!!

Although obviously I will be supporting with charitable donations :P

On 7/13/2019 at 12:32 PM, StevePark said:

Sadly, the Lifeboat crew will not be there tonight.  They have been called away to an incident on Humberside.  Hopefully they can visit later in the season.

Anyone got the riding order? It's not up on the Updates site yet.

5 minutes ago, erniew said:

Anyone got the riding order? It's not up on the Updates site yet.

D_bzIcfWsAAvQ3E.jpg

Hopefully we can do this, can see it being very tight and going all the way to heat 15.

2 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Hopefully we can do this, can see it being very tight and going all the way to heat 15.

34  -  20  after heat 9

24 minutes ago, MANSE said:

34  -  20  after heat 9

No way is it really! :o

12 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

No way is it really! :o

Sorry    52  - 32  after heat 14  what does that mean Mr  Blobby

Even the Monarchs live updates have given up as not put the riders for heat 15  up yet lol where speedway updates are done.