Leicester vs Berwick 14/07/19

You going Gemini? Josh Bates is back!

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Great preview.:unsure:

9 minutes ago, screm said:

Great preview.:unsure:

Better than no preview... 

Leicester today (Sunday, 4pm) with Joe Lawlor making his debut for the Lions, whilst Chris Harris guests for the injured Richie Worrall.

LEICESTER: Scott Nicholls, Ellis Perks, Josh Bates, Ryan Douglas, Chris Harris, Joe Lawlor, Connor Mountain.
BERWICK: Aaron Summers, Jye Etheridge, Kevin Doolan, Dany Gappmaier, Nikolaj B Jakobsen, Coty Garcia, Leon Flint.

10 minutes ago, nightshift said:

Leicester today (Sunday, 4pm) with Joe Lawlor making his debut for the Lions, whilst Chris Harris guests for the injured Richie Worrall.

LEICESTER: Scott Nicholls, Ellis Perks, Josh Bates, Ryan Douglas, Chris Harris, Joe Lawlor, Connor Mountain.
BERWICK: Aaron Summers, Jye Etheridge, Kevin Doolan, Dany Gappmaier, Nikolaj B Jakobsen, Coty Garcia, Leon Flint.

R/R for Jye who got hurt last night 

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Lol. Not while he's in the team thanks. According to his remarks on Facebook he is going to carry on riding how he does and isn't going to 'calm down'  so there we have it.  On the other hand I think he did untold harm to Leicester Speedway with the way he rode the few hundred yards of heat 3 of the Redcar match  but you can't fix stupid and he obviously thinks he did nothing wrong.  I'd say a good percentage of those who decided to leave after well over an hour's hanging around won't bother coming back. 

12 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Lol. Not while he's in the team thanks. According to his remarks on Facebook he is going to carry on riding how he does and isn't going to 'calm down'  so there we have it.  On the other hand I think he did untold harm to Leicester Speedway with the way he rode the few hundred yards of heat 3 of the Redcar match  but you can't fix stupid and he obviously thinks he did nothing wrong.  I'd say a good percentage of those who decided to leave after well over an hour's hanging around won't bother coming back. 

Oh dear, stalking him on Facebook now, lol. You should go along and shout abuse at him from the terraces, create some atmosphere... I gave Ole Olsen a dressing down he'll never forget from the 2nd bend at Blackbird Road many years ago when I was a young nipper. You've already missed the match of the season, he'll be out the club soon when they realise he's a liability

• Haha 1

We need Dany to come to the party if last night hasn't filled him with confidence God knows what will. 

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Oh dear, stalking him on Facebook now, lol. You should go along and shout abuse at him from the terraces, create some atmosphere... I gave Ole Olsen a dressing down he'll never forget from the 2nd bend at Blackbird Road many years ago when I was a young nipper. You've already missed the match of the season, he'll be out the club soon when they realise he's a liability

I am not that desperate. lol. Just happen to belong to the Leicester group that he posted on but he has plenty of adoring fans so I am sure he won't be bothered what I think.

• Like 1

All is forgiven.  Josh has made amends !

Edited by Dornier fixer

Having already lost Jye Etheridge to injury Berwick were dealt a further blow when Aaron Summers had to withdraw today feeling the affects of the Ht10 crash from last night. Giving those facts its to Berwick`s credit that they at least put up the fight they did going down 54-36 so well done to the remaining five riders.

• Like 1

well done to 5 riders for to keep goingmmmmmmmm

Better from Gappmaier, and also much better from NBJ who struggled at Leicester in the Shield semi, Dool done his job well, question marks have to be put on Garcia’s future surely? He’s just not doing the job considering average wise he is the strongest number 6 in the league just about... 

• Like 1