British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Belle Vue - Prem Mon 15th July

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Track is a disgrace, just like Kings Lynn last monday it is far too grippy and dangerous. Riders struggling and getting injured through no fault of their own. 

Track records are great but doesn’t mean the track is good for close racing. Just means the riders arms are being pulled off. Give me a slick, safe track with close racing any day.

If this was our track at Poole, would be up to 50 pages by now 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, KEITH M said:

First Wells then Berge now Worrall can Belle Vue fans not go through at least one meeting without criticising one of their own riders 

Stop being so soft.

Worrall has been garbage all season.

• Like 1

I wonder who did the track at the fours as it was brilliant that day. Looked forward to tonight but it was poor for Peterborough standards.

8 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

If this was our track at Poole, would be up to 50 pages by now 

It's not a bumpy, some might say dangerous track, just boring with only one line

Edited by SPEEDY69

16 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

So did the red lights come on before Wright crashed?

I honestly don't know matey ...

Wish Josh Bates a speedy recovery, never nice to see riders hurt, but he really needs to consider how he rides a bike, he has very little control 90% of the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Wish Josh Bates a speedy recovery, never nice to see riders hurt, but he really needs to consider how he rides a bike, he has very little control 90% of the time.

I think tonight he will evade criticism simply because the track was so grippy and patchy early on.

Generally I completely agree. He is an accident waiting to happen.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, KEITH M said:

First Wells then Berge now Worrall can Belle Vue fans not go through at least one meeting without criticising one of their own riders 

Yep I have based my opinion on 1 meeting.  Wind your neck in.

21 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

So did the red lights come on before Wright crashed?

Maybe but theres been a red mist hanging over the showground since the start of the season 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Standard reaction on here I'm afraid.

• Like 1

At least after tonight with a tv audience perhaps some people can now see that the Panthers fans are justified in moaning about the owners of Peterborough Speedway 

• Like 1

Best wishes to all riders. We did our job. 

Who was the 15 year old Dane practising after the meeting. He looked like he had mega talent 

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

Is Dale Allit Panthers new manager or can't Johnson cope on his own. First we have Lynn's cast off riders now their cast off manager too...oh and thanks for for the crap guest too Buster. Awful advert for the sport and glad I didn't go.

Looking at that dreadful crowd in the grandstand I imagine there are very many more than you and I thinking the same tonight.   Season over in mid July - nice one Buster! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Someone’s touchy about the truth as meeting after meeting on the unofficial  Belle Vue fans page it is criticism after criticism of their own riders ...