British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Belle Vue - Prem Mon 15th July

I used to love watching racing from the EOS, the likes of Ryan Sullivan, N Pedersen et al used to generate such speed, it was exhilarating to watch even on tv, on that basis and hearing of track records being broken I was looking forward to tonight's meeting, such a disappointment so far, maybe it will pick up. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Wells 4 programmed rides - 3 rides to cover for Bates and 2  for Wright(Proctor and Nicholls  have  1 each ) therefore 2 races with 1 home rider unless 6 down and they can cover 1 with a TS

Edited

Can somebody explain why when Wright was the cause of the crash and would have been excluded, how can Peterborough be allowed to use Proctir ? I know they can use rr for Wright now but surely not after a certain exclusion ???

Kelvin just said The Danish Champion Kenneth Bjerre is in a class of his own  -  but Buster told KB he was not heat leader standard :o

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

This track might as well be 3m wide.  Is no different to when the Witches were there.

I said it then that I feel sorry for the Panthers fans having to put up with this and nothing suggests anything has changed. 

Track used to be superb ... 

• Like 2

Just now, maverick88 said:

Can somebody explain why when Wright was the cause of the crash and would have been excluded, how can Peterborough be allowed to use Proctir ? I know they can use rr for Wright now but surely not after a certain exclusion ???

Simple the ref declared it as an un satisfactory start and was stopping the race anyway for a re-run with no exclusions.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

The track isn't dangerous.....the bikes are ???

Tracks should use shale not muck.

• Like 2

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Nice white skin yum

Alabaster is the word I think. 

Bored now.

Buster not realised hes supposed to be preparing a track for speedway not Banger Racing 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Four of the fans shown just then looking like they could be under 30...

Wow..

Speedway is saved...

Or are they just there early for tomorrow's Farmers Market?

• Like 1