British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Brummies v Bears

The Redcar Bears are the visitors to Perry Barr on Wednesday 17/07.  Anyone have a clue if Teri Aarnio or Ashley Morris are likely to be fit. Birmingham having to constantly rely on guests is one of the reasons I stopped going. No Danish league fixtures until August that I can find.

Assume no injury issues for Redcar should be the team that recently won at Sheffield?  Charles Wright, Erik Riss, Michael Palm Toft, Kasper Andersen, Jordan Stewart, Nathan Greaves, Tom Woolley.

1 hour ago, Col said:

Anyone have a clue if Teri Aarnio or Ashley Morris are likely to be fit.

Danny Ayres booked to replace Tero - assume R/R for Ashley.

How long are Morris & Aarnio likely to be out for? Without both Brummies are reliant on Castagna doing something in heat 15 & Ellis being nighe unbeatable to be competitive.

Sure Wright will have ridden Perry Barr before.

The Bears at full strength are a tough proposition. The last two away performances have been excellent. No reason to think they won't be this time too.

Im going for a 42-48 

UTB !!

'Ayres' is a good choice of guest for us.....just hope we back it up with some dirt on the outside of bends 1 and 2 for him to excel/entertain !

I'll be surprised if we can keep the meeting competitive though? an easy away win imo.

Its gonna be tough without a doubt, its frustrating that Morris and Aarnio are missing again. It makes us so much weaker not having Morris given he was scoring double figures just before he got injured. We need both back soon or the Brummies management need to decide whether to continue with a weaker side or look at short term replacements. August is a busy month and in an ideal world we need a full strength side.

If we had a full side I think we would beat Redcar  but its gonna be tough now although Ayres is a good guest. Is Ellis riding Wednesday? 

Edited by Brummie Kev
  • Like 1

Just now, GiveusaB said:

You can cross Charles Wright off the programme for Weds!

I'll re-phrase that for you - Charles looks to have a bad injury whilst riding for Peterborough tonight and looks unlikely to be fit for Wednesdays meeting. Hope you are fit soon, Charles.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

I'll re-phrase that for you - Charles looks to have a bad injury whilst riding for Peterborough tonight and looks unlikely to be fit for Wednesdays meeting. Hope you are fit soon, Charles.

I'll rephrase that for you....Hope CW isn't injured after his crash at P'boro tonight....but I do hope he doesn't ride on Weds at PB !

• Like 1

Damn and blast CW injured and not riding in this one.

Knowing Redcars luck, the only replacement they will allow  for Charles will be a district nurse on a pushbike with a basket on the front.

• Like 4

Just now, parkendlass said:

Damn and blast CW injured and not riding in this one.

Knowing Redcars luck, the only replacement they will allow  for Charles will be a district nurse on a pushbike with a basket on the front.

It will be r/r wont it ?