British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon v Wolverhampton Premiership Thursday July 18th

6 minutes ago, Debbs said:

All 3 of Busters teams will b in the top 4 .

All 3 of your personalities will be delighted :blink:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Good old Pinehill a fine place.!!!!

Not as fine as Liden St.Margaret, Royal Stratton Bassett, Tootbrook, Peathurst

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Not as fine as Liden St.Margaret, Royal Stratton Bassett, Tootbrook, Peathurst

What about Pinehill Doris!!!  i  went in the Deers Leap years ago for a league pool match and some guy got launched through the front window.It was  bloody scary but i remember they did do a nice sausage sarnie.!!!

• Haha 1

with toby back now cant see wolves getting anywhere near a point on thurs doubt if they would of got one if toby was not back to be fair after mondays performance , we should be taking all the points at home 

58 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

What about Pinehill Doris!!!  i  went in the Deers Leap years ago for a league pool match and some guy got launched through the front window.It was  bloody scary but i remember they did do a nice sausage sarnie.!!!

Pinehill not that bad sidders, worked there as debt collector and taxi driver, and now have a children's air ambulance charity box in the stores. Takes more donations than any others in Swinding.

9 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Pinehill not that bad sidders, worked there as debt collector and taxi driver, and now have a children's air ambulance charity box in the stores. Takes more donations than any others in Swinding.

Dont mind it Doris i like Pinehurst to, how many Robins fans went on the buses from Penhill/ Pinehurst to support there team in yesteryear quite a few eh.!!

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Dont mind it Doris i like Pinehurst to, how many Robins fans went on the buses from Penhill/ Pinehurst to support there team in yesteryear quite a few eh.!!

We used to get the green bus from Cavy Square, mostly us cockneys from Parks estates.A lot of the Pinehill lads walked across the fields. Was a cheap night, climbing in.

5 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

I heard YOU launched him Sidenny 

19 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

I heard YOU launched him Sidenny 

Nah  maybe 70 years ago !!!!! god they were the days the Moonies, Cock Robin, The Worthy, The Princess have a pint say nothing keep your nose clean.You probably remember it better than me Shocker The   Roaring Donkey ??? it sold a lovely pint of scrumpy you have probably forgotten as you were always busy chatting up the ladies.,,,,!!

Isn't it great reading a Swindon thread without some idiot making stuff up.   Well done people,,

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Nah  maybe 70 years ago !!!!! god they were the days the Moonies, Cock Robin, The Worthy, The Princess have a pint say nothing keep your nose clean.You probably remember it better than me Shocker The   Roaring Donkey ??? it sold a lovely pint of scrumpy you have probably forgotten as you were always busy chatting up the ladies.,,,,!!

In the donkey last week ....chatting up the ladies? You must have me mixed up with someone else....B) The two young barmaid can be a bit distracting in there rather short dresses! Nearly puts ya off ya Spiced Rum and coke! And yes I can remember the cloudy zider still having nightmares about it! Did try some cloudy rubbish Cleo bought me (will explain her Thursday!!) In the Beehive on Sunday nearly threw it up!

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Haha 1

Anyone remember the Thursday night disco in the Moonies? Dog rough, but it sold beer until the early hours.....

8 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Anyone remember the Thursday night disco in the Moonies? Dog rough, but it sold beer until the early hours.....

Never went in there much ER it had a terrible reputation but we played pool there a few times and the people were great.Can remember thinking Christ this place has huge potential the function room for events was huge.

12 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Isn't it great reading a Swindon thread without some idiot making stuff up.   Well done people,,

Maybe you could get us back on track to the speedway Baldy !!!! as we are all boring the ass off of you.A question Baldy i know you won't take thing's for granted but who would you pick for Ippo in the Playoffs?? if we get there IF i know who i would pick.

Edited by Sidney the robin