British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon v Wolverhampton Premiership Thursday July 18th

3 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Be no Adam Ellis tomorrow just dislocated shoulder here at Perry Barr.

Unbelievable. Just when we are going to field a full team for once the inevitable happens. This isn't our year.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Be no Adam Ellis tomorrow just dislocated shoulder here at Perry Barr.

Rosco tweeted broken collar bone so he will be out for a while, we are having injury after injury.  

Edited by A ORLOV

14 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

R/R or do we attempt to gain permission to use Bellego again for 28 days?? 

As he is 3rd in the averages good options R/R is Batch, Musielak, Jensen and the reserves, or guest up to average of 7 at home(+5%)

10 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

As he is 3rd in the averages good options R/R is Batch, Musielak, Jensen and the reserves, or guest up to average of 7 at home(+5%)

If Alpen was fit, RR would be the way to go, however, I’d go with DB if he’s available. 

34 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Club have said R/R tomorrow. I hope Musielak is fully fit as otherwise it’ll put massive strain on the team. 

Here’s how i’d Play it.....Vissing heat 1, Musielak heat 6, Rasser heat 8 & Batch heat 11

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Unbelievable. Just when we are going to field a full team for once the inevitable happens. This isn't our year.

Crap isn't it, with our full 1-7 we could be in with a shout, too much disruption this year.

8 minutes ago, noggin said:

Crap isn't it, with our full 1-7 we could be in with a shout, too much disruption this year.

Yep doesn't seem to be our year. Some awful away performances haven't helped but injuries been a killer. Batch had better watch out because I'm pretty sure he's the only one who hasn't had a knock yet!

Big big risk having r/r with Tobi but guess we got to hope he’s over his injury or doesn’t aggravate it.

Hard luck on Adam this time.

A little surprised at that move if I am honest. Perhaps DB is not available.

I like Alpen, and it’s good to see him back and no doubt he will add the firepower away from home we have been missing but no freebies can be given tomorrow and he needs to be on the gas from the start. I’ll settle for a solid 8 from the likeable Jam Roll.

Hopefully Nick hasn’t remembered the quickest way round The Abbey but continues with his gentle month on month average reduction in readiness for the 2020 season, back on home shale.

9 hours ago, theblueboy said:

A little surprised at that move if I am honest. Perhaps DB is not available.

I like Alpen, and it’s good to see him back and no doubt he will add the firepower away from home we have been missing but no freebies can be given tomorrow and he needs to be on the gas from the start. I’ll settle for a solid 8 from the likeable Jam Roll.

Hopefully Nick hasn’t remembered the quickest way round The Abbey but continues with his gentle month on month average reduction in readiness for the 2020 season, back on home shale.

I thought he was doing it so he could join Poole when Wolves sack him!

Thats a real shame about Adam, but take heart Robins fans - there have been some great performances by injury-hit teams this season!!

• Like 1