British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon v Wolverhampton Premiership Thursday July 18th

Didn’t Finn Thomson get an absolute hatful at Blunsdon on one occasion? Not sure it was his debut though. There was talk about him being on a 600 that night!! 

3 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Didn’t Finn Thomson get an absolute hatful at Blunsdon on one occasion? Not sure it was his debut though. There was talk about him being on a 600 that night!! 

Think he got 20 from 21 ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

I thought Siggy got a 15 max and never met Kilb? remember Joe Owen broke down en- route.

Both Siggy and Kilb scored 15 each yeah an anomaly of the way the heats panned out meant they never faced each other that night 

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Both Siggy and Kilb scored 15 each yeah an anomaly of the way the heats panned out meant they never faced each other that night 

Do any of you older fans remember Seery's statistics in the Speedway Star?  I remember one of his articles mentioning a Crayford home match, 13 heat formula. Reserve Mick Steel  scored a 15 point maximum by heat 8 !!!!!

14 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Mate legend Kilb scored 14  out of 15 losing to Mauger once,  Siggy was at number 6 i  remember it well it was very wet and I can remember Holloway scoring four third places from reserve.

Edited by Sidney the robin

8 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Do any of you older fans remember Seery's statistics in the Speedway Star?  I remember one of his articles mentioning a Crayford home match, 13 heat formula. Reserve Mick Steel  scored a 15 point maximum by heat 8 !!!!!

Beowulf ,    Mick Steel scored a 15 point point maximum by heat seven he won four heats on the trott heats2,3,4,5,  he also won heat 7. Crayford  v Crewe 16/07/69.

6 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Beowulf ,    Mick Steel scored a 15 point point maximum by heat seven he won four heats on the trott heats2,3,4,5,  he also won heat 7. Crayford  v Crewe 16/07/69.

Sorry for being 1 heat out !

18 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Sorry for being 1 heat out !

God a great post Beowulf , never knew this but i have learned alot  five wins out of seven races that won't happen again,

16 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

God a great post Beowulf , never knew this but i have learned alot  five wins out of seven races that won't happen again,

You're welcome.