British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Ipswich. Prem. 18th July 2019

5 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Is this true or are you making stuff up again? Doyle is riding for Swindon, apparently, so no reason for Bomber not to be riding.

bomber little bit older than Jason may take him longer to get there :party:yes I do agree no reason he is not at poole on thursday

Rosco and Bomber are going out on earlier flights on Thursday. Doyle is going on a Friday flight!

1 hour ago, Grachan said:

Is this true or are you making stuff up again? Doyle is riding for Swindon, apparently, so no reason for Bomber not to be riding.

Bomber's possible absence was being rumoured last Thursday at the Ipswich meeting which is why I asked the question of Ippo fans on the Ipswich v Poole thread!!

Not a lot of choice for guests on Bombers average. Bewley, S Worrall, Tungate. I think MR RR will be making an appearance. So Poole better beware of a "patched up" team.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Rosco and Bomber are going out on earlier flights on Thursday. Doyle is going on a Friday flight!

If Doyle can ride on Thursday then why should Ipswich have a guest?

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Grachan said:

If Doyle can ride on Thursday then why should Ipswich have a guest?

Because otherwise we would be under strength and this may force Poole to consider cancelling the meeting (in the interests of British Speedway of course) :)

I suppose the other reason is that the regs allow it.......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Because otherwise we would be under strength and this may force Poole to consider cancelling the meeting (in the interests of British Speedway of course) :)

Hear hear :D

10 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Poole were under strength on our visit to Ipswich didn't stop us winning though!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Poole were under strength on our visit to Ipswich didn't stop us winning though!

And well worth it too

More of the same but in reverse would be perfect in this one!!

Just hope  our riders come home safe .Poole is a hell  hole and the track a death trap.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Debbs said:

Just hope  our riders come home safe .Poole is a hell  hole and the track a death trap.

total rubbish

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Who said romance was dead? 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ray c said:

total rubbish

Correct the track is . it's good to c a honest Poole fan

• Haha 2