British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Ipswich. Prem. 18th July 2019

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Doyle can go Friday. Bomber cant. NBJ rides Monday, can't ride Thursday, but down to ride Weds.. :blink:

Just another day in the office for British speedway.

• Like 1

I would think Ipswich must fancy there chances tomorrow night against us  we shall see 

46 minutes ago, ray c said:

I would think Ipswich must fancy there chances tomorrow night against us  we shall see 

Why?  Our team is (arguably) stronger than the one that beat the Witches on their own patch last week.

14 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Why?  Our team is (arguably) stronger than the one that beat the Witches on their own patch last week.

Yes but I think they are better than that although they will miss Harris and Nicholls isn't riding very well at present.

11 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

He still has/had a Premiership average for 2019 which continues to apply for any new team he may join and any team he chooses to guest for. No question of legality for either scenario

Well that makes much better sense for a change!

43 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

This sounds like someone else....;) :D

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

This sounds like someone else....;) :D

I does indeed.. We haven't heard SS thoughts yet, but Wells is a good signing for you. Leaving you looking very strong at reserve. RR should cover for Kurtz, no problem ( his RR rides at Ippo yielded 10 from 4) and I expect the same at home tomorrow.

As long as your riders keep fit, with Brady back  you would have a great chance of retaining the title for me.  

2 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

no point in coming if they don't fancy there chances in getting something out of the meeting :party:

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Love the spin that it is all to help NBJ in recovering from his illness :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Love the spin that it is all to help NBJ in recovering from his illness :rofl:

Doesn't say that in the local rag. Says it's because of experience and track craft. No mention of resting and illnesses!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Doesn't say that in the local rag. Says it's because of experience and track craft. No mention of resting and illnesses!

Good because that is obviously the real reason. Im all for a bit of transparency :t:

14 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Good because that is obviously the real reason. Im all for a bit of transparency :t:

Yeah, the resting thing was a bit like the dog ate my homework! However I must say how good are Ipswich's meeting preview on their website. I really like it! :t:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah, the resting thing was a bit like the dog ate my homework! However I must say how good are Ipswich's meeting preview on their website. I really like it! :t:

Very professional set up in Suffolk...

What with the website and match day programme. 

Also great attire for the riders including team shirts, coats and fleeces. And not forgetting  matching team suits and bike covers.

:t:

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

And not forgetting  matching team suits and bike covers.

:t:

Maybe rethink the snide remarks? Plus I love how much it annoys everyone like it's the end of the world. Much more wrong with British Speedway then whether Poole have matching team suits! :D