British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Ipswich. Prem. 18th July 2019

15 hours ago, Steve0 said:

They moan when he posts and they moan when he doesn’t.  Unbelievable :rolleyes:

Looks like they are all obsessed with everything he does. His name must be the most used word on the forum:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Will be a cracker,Witches should win this one but will be close as always ,big shame Harris not on board but rest of team will be ready for revenge ,hope the track is raceable  not its usual slick potholed self

29 minutes ago, Bash said:

Looks like they are all obsessed with everything he does. His name must be the most used word on the forum:rolleyes:

He is a legend in his own lifetime just like starry:wub:

7 minutes ago, ray c said:

He is a legend in his own lifetime just like starry:wub:

Don’t you mean legend in his own bedroom?

Tonight is going to be a tough one with Brady still out. We really needed him to be honest and are very vulnerable again. 

The lads need to get stuck in from heat one. Ipswich will be sore after being thrashed at home last week and be out for a quick revenge. 

did hear in the week that another track guru was being brought in for tonight,someone with multiple track interests!!

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Tonight is going to be a tough one with Brady still out. We really needed him to be honest and are very vulnerable again. 

The lads need to get stuck in from heat one. Ipswich will be sore after being thrashed at home last week and be out for a quick revenge. 

quite agree I think it will be close as long as we get to 46 points .and decent racing 

Has Poole lost some posters?  Pooleboilton,, blackheart,, and a couple more I can't think of. 

Onto tonight,,, can Wells hit the ground running?  Kennett was always  classed as a track expert.  

I normally tip Ipswich to lose and they keep on picking up away points,,, so I'm hoping Ipswich get smashed up tonight:t:

Now what i actually think is,, it's gonna be tough to get anything,,,, klindt and josh j are points machines at home,,, but there is something about this witches team that I haven't seen for years,,, bottle and determination,,,, 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Has Poole lost some posters?  Pooleboilton,, blackheart,, and a couple more I can't think of. 

Onto tonight,,, can Wells hit the ground running?  Kennett was always  classed as a track expert.  

I normally tip Ipswich to lose and they keep on picking up away points,,, so I'm hoping Ipswich get smashed up tonight:t:

Now what i actually think is,, it's gonna be tough to get anything,,,, klindt and josh j are points machines at home,,, but there is something about this witches team that I haven't seen for years,,, bottle and determination,,,, 

I am still here!

Wells will be fine as he was last time he rode for us and we have Covatti back which is a major plus. Barker could be a problem but could be covered by the reserves as we did with Kyle at Ipswich. Josh and Nicolai are flying and Jack has ridden well  recently so should be a good night for the mighty pirates!

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Making up excuses already in case you lose, you should be full of confidence after beating us away last week. I don't call 6 points a thrashing. Hopefully we will take a point out of this meeting and anything extra is a bonus.

48 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I think Kennett and Lawson will decide if Ipswich win this or not. 

If that's the case we should have no worries.

47 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I am still here!

Wells will be fine as he was last time he rode for us and we have Covatti back which is a major plus. Barker could be a problem but could be covered by the reserves as we did with Kyle at Ipswich. Josh and Nicolai are flying and Jack has ridden well  recently so should be a good night for the mighty pirates!

Still got to have three rides unless injured of course 

26 minutes ago, Bash said:

Making up excuses already in case you lose, you should be full of confidence after beating us away last week. I don't call 6 points a thrashing. Hopefully we will take a point out of this meeting and anything extra is a bonus.

Scoreline flattered Ipswich. We were comfortably leading most of the meeting. Also we don't get to get too over confident like you guys did last week! 

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

If that's the case we should have no worries.

Don't think you will tbh, all your guys have hit form at right time, and we most definitely will miss bomber,  especially if Danny has another off form night, like last time they visited wr,  and Monday at wolves