British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Debbs

Thank u Buster

I would like  say a big thank u to Buster 4 saving UK speedway .                                                                                                            Also a big thank u for the track at Peterborough .It's so good the track record  is beat week after week 

• Haha 1

As a friend of mine commented Gulls (of all types) tend to be be tidy (if annoying) birds, whilst Pigeons are very scruffy. 

Edited by Icicle

Pigeons certainly need lessons on nest building though I have to say their plumage always look immaculate. Gulls indeed always look tidy which is remarkable considering the crap they eat. A casual acquaintance and I were wondering today who picks up guide dog poo?

I am a massive fan of  Birds,,,, especially their butter scotch instant whip and their custard 

• Haha 1

Treebeards an interesting name. I like it. 

Please stay on topic.or  all  of u will be reported .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Anyone tried peanut butter and marmite on toast? Keep hearing about this combo but yet to try it. Like them both. 

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Anyone tried peanut butter and marmite on toast? Keep hearing about this combo but yet to try it. Like them both. 

Great combo :t:

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Mmmm sounds nice,,,, I like cheese and marmite on toast 

Funnily enough i really like cheese and marmite on toast but yet to be convinced on the marmite cheese the now do

28 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I certainly have but the taste is excellent, only if you allow the cheese on toast to cool prior to applying a layer of peanut butter. Peanut butter and marmite was a real turn off for me I am afraid.

3 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

I certainly have but the taste is excellent, only if you allow the cheese on toast to cool prior to applying a layer of peanut butter. Peanut butter and marmite was a real turn off for me I am afraid.

But what are the best trainers to wear when eating this.

• Haha 1