British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
idh

Somerset v Berwick 17/07/19

Covatti Back

Teams

CASES' SOMERSET REBELS:- 1 Rory Schlein 2 Todd Kurtz 3 Valentin Grobauer 4 Nico Covatti (subject to fitness) 5 Chris Harris (capt) 6 Anders Rowe 7 Henry Atkins Team Manager Garry May 

BERWICK 'MIKE HOPE OF WOOLER' BANDITS powered by Clear Energy Consultants:- 1 Kyle Howarth (G) 2 Jye Etheridge 3 Kevin Doolan (capt) 4 Danny Gappmaier 5 Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen 6 Fernando 'Coty' Garcia 7 Leon Flint Team Manager Gary Flint

From Rebels WEB site http://www.somerset-speedway.com/news.php?extend.2536

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number. 

Thanks 

We are still looking for a texter for this meeting,  is anyone able to help please?

Thanks 

16 minutes ago, Lygonlad said:

Bandits to win tonight me thinks

thats one brave COMmEnT , hope it comes true for you !

2019 . a short supply of texters ?

Edited by jenga

Rebels to win 52-38 hopefully Gapp can get amongst the points again

Going for 54.  36. Hope Kyle does us proud

heading date needs changed 

Good effort from Berwick last 6 heats done us 24 to 12

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Good effort from Berwick last 6 heats done us 24 to 12

That is the story of Bandits season I’m afraid away from home,good to see Jye showing good form again after his series of crashes.

Creditable performance from Berwick, and were well in for a point or two until falling away in the later heats.

Well done to Jye and also to Gappy too, 3 good scores this week both home and away, very encouraging to see, hopefully this might be the start of a new Gappmaier? Would love him to prove me wrong as I have doubted him! Poor from Howarth, definitely would of picked up points with Spud! Not a great night for Kev either but everyone else done their jobs, good effort boys, same again at home Saturday and again at Stade le Dump next Friday