British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
George Dodds

Berwick v Somerset, Saturday 20 July 7pm

Surely Somerset fans must be tired of Rory lack of effort? Just purely unprofessional, but no doubt Gary May will defend him once again.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Can anyone defend Rory’s attitude towards the paying  public.Needs booted from the sport.

It was shown to be even worse tonight because Barker fought like a tiger in every race.

• Like 5

Pretty dull apart from Barkers efforts. Pathetic  performance  from Schlein. 

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, bjcol said:

no you as well  always behind the lads mmmmmmmmmmvery nice wot night

Any chance someone could fix that nasty repeat on the 'm' key for bjcol. Other option would be to remove the whole keyboard! 

Edited by Chris116

1 minute ago, Chris116 said:

Any chance someone could fix that nasty repeat on the 'm' key for bjcol. Other option would be to remove the whole keyboard! 

It’s the sh#t on his fingers that are making it sticky:P

• Haha 1

So the paying public let down again,  Roo Boy should be ashamed of his pathetic performance,, and Somerset have a guest in Ben Barker who rides his heart out, pity some of the Rebels didn't feel the same way.

• Like 2

Ben Barker still one of the most entertaining riders to watch. Rory was a disgrace hope Nico is okay. Great performance from the Bandits Spud looks as though he's still carrying an injury. 

Special mention should go to Ben Barker who put in a excellent performance tonight well worth his guest booking and certainly a lot better than the Rebels captain who was embarrassing . 

Also a big thank you to the Old Coffin Dogeron the centre green for ruining the SON for me by announcing the results before I'd had a chance to watch it  :nono:

30 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It’s the sh#t on his fingers that are making it sticky:P

i thought it was another sticky substance , looks like i was wrong again ! mmmmmm ..

17 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

Special mention should go to Ben Barker who put in a excellent performance tonight well worth his guest booking and certainly a lot better than the Rebels captain who was embarrassing . 

Also a big thank you to the Old Coffin Dogeron the centre green for ruining the SON for me by announcing the results before I'd had a chance to watch it  :nono:

Apparently it wasn’t much better than the crap we had to endure tonight 

Not a classic by any means, the heavy rain this afternoon put paid to that. The track actually looked like a throwback to the Peter Waite days for the first few heats. Attitude was the difference between the two teams tonight. The visiting number one obviously didn't fancy it and cost his team the chance of a point IMO. Ben Barker as always was value for money. Nico Covatti unlucky to have a recurrence of an old injury. Cracking win for Berwick though and good to see NBJ, Jye and Dany in the points again. Spud obviously still feeling the effects of last week, but Coty looking more confident. Two good wins in the past two weeks over two much more fancied sides than the Bandits. 

Just like to say as well how good it is as well to see the riders in the crowd afterwards and the number of kids wanting photos taken, giving riders high fives. Those kids go away with memories, tell their friends, it's all great PR. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jenga said:

i thought it was another sticky substance , looks like i was wrong again ! mmmmmm ..

Jam?

1 hour ago, Pod said:

Quite a few have stopped going apparently. They don't think the value is there anymore. 

Not the point, 100 lines if you do it again.