British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
George Dodds

Berwick v Somerset, Saturday 20 July 7pm

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Can anyone defend Rory’s attitude towards the paying  public.Needs booted from the sport.

Just think he’s passing his stinking attitude onto the young riders when he does the training days. 

• Like 2

Can’t be long till Garry comes on and says the track was the problem ,wonder how much Rory earned tonight.Bet The was an expensive 3 points for Somerset Promotion

Edited by Fromafar

Is The Roo Boy on a guarantee ? 

1 minute ago, DSC67 said:

Yes, if it's wet, He just goes through the motions.

• Haha 2

I’m not one for criticising if I can avoid it :rofl: but seriously... Rory Schlein... so disappointing to see his attitude... clear as day before the meeting that he wasn’t interested and it certainly showed! What sort of captain displays that attitude... even Henry Atkins and Anders Rowe rode with 10x more heart then he did. 

Good display from Berwick but tougher teams to come to us still! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Tellitasitis said:

Apparently it wasn’t much better than the crap we had to endure tonight 

Just finished watching it , I'd say the meeting at Berwick was more entertaining   :t:

6 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

Just finished watching it , I'd say the meeting at Berwick was more entertaining   :t:

God it must have been awful

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spin king junior said:

Surely Somerset fans must be tired of Rory lack of effort? Just purely unprofessional, but no doubt Gary May will defend him once again.

Maybe Gary is going soft - he used to be pretty ruthless but Rory is taking the pee out of him and Somerset with his away performances.

• Like 1

Barker seems to have off track problems most seasons ,but it does not effect his on track entertainment level.:t:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Garry May will never pay a guarantee to a rider in the top 5.

It may have been the wrong thing to for me to do but when Rory was at the front in HT 11 I was hoping for an engine failure or a puncture so he wouldn't get the win  :rofl:

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

It may have been the wrong thing to for me to do but when Rory was at the front in HT 11 I was hoping for an engine failure or a puncture so he wouldn't get the win  :rofl:

Anyone think for a minute his problems could’ve been mechanical and we’re being totally unfair?

Nah, me neither  

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, sugarray said:

Garry May will never pay a guarantee to a rider in the top 5.

No but Debbie, Bill or Frances might :o

• Haha 1

Forgot to say very impressed with the speed they got through the meeting all done n dusted in one and a quarter hours can we have more of that please? 

• Like 2