pc playing up to intence bye

1 minute ago, Tellitasitis said:

And again in a language we understand 

very funny mmmmmmmm lollollol

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Is that you Dick:D:t:

Never

4 hours ago, crescent girl said:

The point about not announcing the result of an afternoon meeting is noted, and, should the unusual circumstance recur, it won't happen. 

Although it was a bit like talking about a soccer match, which people might want to watch on Match of the Day.  Where do you draw a line? 

Just dont mention it, how hard can it be. There is a family of four who sit next to me who said last night they will not come when live speedway is on in future, whether they mean it remains to be seen but its a regular occurrence and an unnecessary one. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crescent girl said:

The point about not announcing the result of an afternoon meeting is noted, and, should the unusual circumstance recur, it won't happen. 

Although it was a bit like talking about a soccer match, which people might want to watch on Match of the Day.  Where do you draw a line? 

The results of GPs weren’t announced at Comets meetings, some looked at updates if they wanted to know. 

3 minutes ago, Lygonlad said:

Can anyone please explain to me why the heck Kevin Doolan was in heat 15 last night please? 

Because he could win it? (as he did)? 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Lygonlad said:

Can anyone please explain to me why the heck Kevin Doolan was in heat 15 last night please? 

Meeting already over, wanted to try end the night on a high after a fairly sub-par night up till that point?

28 minutes ago, Lygonlad said:

Cause everybody else had earned more than him seeing they all took a paycut to ride so he could make his wages up. 

1 hour ago, Lygonlad said:

Aaron  & Jye carrying injuries , Dany maybe said no    so Captain Kev stepped up 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pinny said:

Scheiln is pathetic , if he is too scared to ride on a wet track then he should hang the kevlars up and retire . Its like me in my trade saying im not working 30 levels up as i dont like heights, id be sacked .

he has whinged for longer than i can remember so the Bspa should say thank you and goodbye and revoke his license. Not what you want in your side . 

Biggest problem here is, with Scheiln not putting in the performances he should be (for whatever reason) he could well be the reason for Somerset to miss out on the play offs meaning an early end of season for the Rebels riders & loyal fans.    If he were to be sacked who could be brought in to replace him? 

3 hours ago, CountyGround said:

Biggest problem here is, with Scheiln not putting in the performances he should be (for whatever reason) he could well be the reason for Somerset to miss out on the play offs meaning an early end of season for the Rebels riders & loyal fans.    If he were to be sacked who could be brought in to replace him? 

As if that would bother him?