British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
George Dodds

Berwick v Somerset, Saturday 20 July 7pm

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Been really heavy last hour, according to forecast supposed to improve about 5pm. Depends what condition track is in I suppose .

Rain supposedly to stop around 3pm. So as long as no unwanted showers after, 4 hours should be enough time to sort it.

4 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

That is a really, really damaging post. 

Mods, please? 

Exactly as some with limited intelligence will believe it mmmmmmmmmm

• Haha 1

The promoters can say it's on right up until start time. If the riders refuse to ride, it's going to be off. I don't envy those of you having to travel long distances tonight.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Mods, please? 

Speedway's on but take your wellies,just in case.

26 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Mods, please? 

Not like you to stick your face in, when it's unnecessary.

2 hours ago, Pod said:

Speedway's off.

If you have nothing to say then best to say nothing. Berwick Speedway have posted on their Facebook page that the meeting is still on, just had a very heavy shower so that may change but currently speedway still on.

Time to delete your post.

11 minutes ago, Pod said:

In this instance it was you that was  implying the meeting was off. Now you may have posted as a joke I’m not sure but Crescent Girl was absolutely correct to challenge it 

Edited by Tellitasitis
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pod said:

But he is right your post saying the meeting is off is entirely incorrect.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

He should get a ban !!!!

No just dont post speedway meetings are off when they are not, I mean how hard can it be

23 minutes ago, Tellitasitis said:

In this instance it was you that was  implying the meeting was off. Now you may have posted as a joke I’m not sure but Crescent Girl was absolutely correct to challenge it 

You know it was a joke, what with the answer to the "source" comment. Look at the thread thereafter. That never happens though, 2 or 3 as usual jump on the moral high ground. Damaging my arse!.

5 minutes ago, Pod said:

You know it was a joke, what with the answer to the "source" comment. Look at the thread thereafter. That never happens though, 2 or 3 as usual jump on the moral high ground. Damaging my arse!.

No real need for it though? People COULD of just read ur post and not travelled, when it is on atm. Just seems a pointless childish post? Nevermind

7 minutes ago, Pod said:

I didn't think it was a joke , I have an hours drive to get to Berwick so I need to know if the meeting is on before I set off  , that's why I wanted to know the source of your information 

13 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

I didn't think it was a joke , I have an hours drive to get to Berwick so I need to know if the meeting is on before I set off  , that's why I wanted to know the source of your information 

Good job he didn't post it at around 6.00 then ;)

• Haha 1