British Speedway Forum

In past years I ve always paid the extra and booked my tickets through Ticketmaster as you can pick where you sit, as far as I can tell the only way to buy tickets this year is through see tickets and with them it appears they allocate a block they are trying to fill rather then let you pick you seat.

How have people got the seats they wanted this year (I know there was a deal where you could retain your seat if you brought them before a certain date)? 

Has anyone phoned them before, I noticed they charge extra per minute on top of the standard rate. Do you speak to a human or is it all just an automated service?

Thank you in advance.

I've got the same query - have always booked through ticketmaster as you can pick your seats.  We're a group of 16 and prefer to have two rows of 8, one behind the other so we're not stretched out along one row.  Can't see a way to do that with Seetickets

I called the 7p/min group line today to book mine - all good - spoke to a real person , was able to specify the seats I wanted - but I was booking 16 tickets

Edited by Cali369
  • Like 1

I'm confused too!

We always sit in block U5 upper tier 1st bend which is cat 5. Although it's expensive there's always room there to move back to get a better view when people block my view or annoy me!

When I click on Cat 5 it just says 'tickets not available' 

They can't of sold out the entire upper tier surely? Normally only the 1st 3 rows are occupied. Or are they just not releasing them?

On 8/15/2019 at 11:57 PM, AFCB Wildcat said:

I'm confused too!

We always sit in block U5 upper tier 1st bend which is cat 5. Although it's expensive there's always room there to move back to get a better view when people block my view or annoy me!

When I click on Cat 5 it just says 'tickets not available' 

They can't of sold out the entire upper tier surely? Normally only the 1st 3 rows are occupied. Or are they just not releasing them?

Last few years they been very selective which blocks they sell, the blocks behind the camera, 1st to 4th bend upper tier hardly have anyone in them now with some completely empty. They try and fill the back straight and 2nd/3rd bends. Last year we bought cheapest tickets and when went to collect them were given free upgrade to back straight middle tier to fill it out.

• Thanks 1