British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions v Glasgow 28.07.19

Lot of conspiracy theories happening.

Me personally i still don't think Bobby shot JR.

Just now, IronScorpion said:

Why would they take out the jet? Wrong choice of words as that would flood the carb. May be using a smaller jet & altering the ignition.

Most started with small jets but engines were too strong so Yes it Floods the engine but slows a really strong engine down will pull on the slick 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

Lot of conspiracy theories happening.

Me personally i still don't think Bobby shot JR.

It was blobby 

• Haha 1

It's wrong not to spread the dodgy fuel round the whole team,  must do better guys 

6 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Most started with small jets but engines were too strong so Yes it Floods the engine but slows a really strong engine down will pull on the slick 

Thats that then conspiracy theory over, we await with baited breath on the next instalment.

There is nothing better than a good old pull on the slick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Why would they take out the jet? Wrong choice of words as that would flood the carb. May be using a smaller jet & altering the ignition.

take the JET OUT of the carb and something tells me the begger will not run !

and if it starts it will be lucky to get off the line and not run out of go juice .....

Edited by jenga
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, mac101 said:

Why would any rider want to add anything to there fuel when every rider was trying to slow there bikes down track was slick only thing a few riders did was to take out the jet to slow there engines down 

are you an EX ...

Chris Harris mechanic ?:nono:

54 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Thats that then conspiracy theory over, we await with baited breath on the next instalment.

There is nothing better than a good old pull on the slick.

did anybody use any sponges in their tanks ?

1 hour ago, mac101 said:

i am really not grabbing this post . cant remember anyone taking the jet out to make it pull . altering the size of it , yes . but not binning the jet altogether .. 

its easier to RETARD the ignition timing !

Edited by jenga

Anyway we're all pissed , so it's been a good night and an excellent away win , so good bless the stripes and idiot the Monarchs 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Paulco said:

Anyway we're all pissed , so it's been a good night and an excellent away win , so good bless the stripes and idiot the Monarchs 

you have had a good day then ..

Aye and I never said idiot either lol 

No entertainment...no worrall...so what’s the problem with no dirt on the track...quality racers like barker Allen auty at home and cookie who always rides the outside line at ewr was just going backwards it’s just not the same it’s poor and frustrating from going to to one of the best entertaining tracks to bang average...but still better than jenga’s crap non entertaining dull fest of a speedway meeting at that thing around a pitch 

Fair play to the Tigers your heat leaders did what was expected. For us,  Danny had his only poor meeting since joining and I am sure he will be totally gutted, as he wears his heart on his sleeve somewhat. Rambo should have had more points with his experience and Ryan is on a too long a lean spell-another victim of young lads making the big jump up a league and struggling.

The biggest shocker was the track again. No outside line is a massive hindrance, with our boys searching for dirt that was just not there and going backwards. For a track that had supposedly 1000s of gallons taken off it yesterday, it seemed totally devoid of moisture, with dust flying everywhere from heat 2 onwards. For people saying what a great meeting it was, well perhaps the regular fans have been spoilt and most saying the racing was not so good this week. Josh, Stefan  Jake and Ben battled hard but they like riding the fence and we did not prepare the track for home advantage.  We can only hope lessons are learnt.

Last complaint , How long do we have to endure crap public address system ?  Can someone teach Roger to work the P.A system in the bar too!!!

11 minutes ago, Shrimmy said:

No entertainment...no worrall...so what’s the problem with no dirt on the track...quality racers like barker Allen auty at home and cookie who always rides the outside line at ewr was just going backwards it’s just not the same it’s poor and frustrating from going to to one of the best entertaining tracks to bang average...but still better than jenga’s crap non entertaining dull fest of a speedway meeting at that thing around a pitch 

the track is not around a pitch anymore .  cum on , catch up .

didnt we knock you out of one of those  cup thingys ?

Edited by jenga