British Speedway Forum
TheReturn

Tai / Rosco - Team GB 2020

3 minutes ago, chunky said:

I am giving you a detailed explanation as to why I feel Woffinden is better.  You just state that Lee is with nothing to back it up...

Lee never rode in a series and if he had  he would of lapped it up  it is easier.Twenty races Lee v Woffinden at There peak only one winner for me  please tell me why Woffinden( who never qualified for a series is the bees knees!!!!!) 

It's all conjecture...  Lee was not THAT superior to Collins, Olsen, Mauger etc.    

IT IS NOT EASIER!!!  If it really is, THEN IT IS EASIER FOR EVERYONE!!!  WHATEVER THE FORMAT, EVERYONE IS EQUAL!!!  Having said that, the old system was very unequal, as all the riders competed in a different number of meetings in their quest to become World Champion.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Lee never rode in a series and if he had  he would of lapped it up  it is easier.Twenty races Lee v Woffinden at There peak only one winner for me  please tell me why Woffinden( who never qualified for a series is the bees knees!!!!!) 

How can you say Tai never qualified ? He did, just the same as Briggo did by winning the title

Woffy is miles ahead of Lee only a idiot would think otherwise ..   :D:D

Edited by orion
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Yawn with you,   you send me to sleep chunky, also are you saying Lee was that inferior to your mate  woffinden ??  cannot wait to hear make it quick  and CLEAR.

Lee was massively inferior to Woffinden. MASSIVELY.

Total nut job who threw away all that potential.

There's no opinion involved, we're discussing facts. Lee threw it all away.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, orion said:

Hence Sidney...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, orion said:

What would you know !!!! IPSWICH at home we meet for the first time if not the forum know the truth you are a bottler.As for Witcher the twitcher he did not even get to see Lee live.

Just now, Sidney the robin said:

What would you know !!!! IPSWICH at home we meet for the first time if not the forum know the truth you are a bottler.As for Witcher the twitcher he did not even get to see Lee live.

179 :rofl::rofl:

3 hours ago, iris123 said:

How can you say Tai never qualified ? He did, just the same as Briggo did by winning the title

He got a wildcard given to him the likes of Greg Laguta never got a freebie ever.

10 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Everyday from now Ipswich  at home will be mentioned .

11 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

He got a wildcard given to him the likes of Greg Laguta never got a freebie ever.

Didn’t Briggo get a wildcard into the final one year ? Yes or no

I have an opinion merely based on having seen them both ride many times and irrespective of titles won

That is that Michael Lee was a better rider than Tai Woffinden

27 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Eloquently put.

I saw Lee live several times, he was absolutely awful. As apparently that's all that matters in your world it doesn't stand him in good stead.

1 minute ago, Midland Red said:

I have an opinion merely based on having seen them both ride many times and irrespective of titles won

That is that Michael Lee was a better rider than Tai Woffinden

An opinion with nothing behind it but bias...i.e. meaningless.

At times Lee may have been better, but overall he simply was not. A career is judged over many years and the achievements there within. On that Lee threw it all away.