British Speedway Forum
TheReturn

Tai / Rosco - Team GB 2020

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Being good at one track doesnt make you talented.. The sport is littered with pretty poor riders who were good at one track  

Stop talking sense! We don't need that (or at least, SOME don't understand that) kind of stuff on here...

Steve

Edited by chunky

8 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Being good at one track doesnt make you talented.. The sport is littered with pretty poor riders who were good at one track  

All riders at Halifax, Exeter, Sheffield  etc) who all had a home track advantage in yesteryear were all crap riders then ??? think about it.!!!

To get back on topic, I thought it was interesting that on the BT GP coverage Rosco never really mentioned Woffy... it seemed to be a bit of a Jason Doyle love in with him. I don't know if he said anything after the meeting as I stopped watching after the final.

I always thought that Rosco was a bit of a happy go lucky kind of character, from reports of him during his riding days but the more and more I see of him on the TV now he's managing he seems to always be very defensive of criticism, always turning a conversation around to defend his position on what he thinks people might be saying

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

I always thought that Rosco was a bit of a happy go lucky kind of character, from reports of him during his riding days but the more and more I see of him on the TV now he's managing he seems to always be very defensive of criticism, always turning a conversation around to defend his position on what he thinks people might be saying

always plays the victim, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

All riders at Halifax, Exeter, Sheffield  etc) who all had a home track advantage in yesteryear were all crap riders then ??? think about it.!!!

Is that what he said? NO!!! He said that the sport "is littered with pretty poor riders who were good at one track". That doesn't mean "all" riders, and that doesn't mean they were "crap".

You really don't help yourself by constantly accusing others of saying things they didn't...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, iainb said:

To get back on topic, I thought it was interesting that on the BT GP coverage Rosco never really mentioned Woffy... it seemed to be a bit of a Jason Doyle love in with him. I don't know if he said anything after the meeting as I stopped watching after the final.

Serving Pints would be strongpoint.IMO.

16 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Not what i said at all!!! Maybe you need to have a little think about how stupid you sound constantly on here 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Not what i said at all!!! Maybe you need to have a little think about how stupid you sound constantly on here 

Neither did you mention home track advantage. There were quite a few riders who struggled to get three or points on their own shale, but then they would go to certain tracks and ride like a world-beater...

Edited by chunky

15 hours ago, chunky said:

Is that what he said? NO!!! He said that the sport "is littered with pretty poor riders who were good at one track". That doesn't mean "all" riders, and that doesn't mean they were "crap".

You really don't help yourself by constantly accusing others of saying things they didn't...

Good old Chunky 

6 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Look we all get it you don't like Auty you are like a broken record but stupid thankfully not at the level of yourself TROLL of the highest order.

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Good old Chunky 

Look we all get it you don't like Auty you are like a broken record but stupid thankfully not at the level of yourself TROLL of the highest order.

This has got nothing to do with Auty, and is nothing to do with trolling. You just keep claiming that people say things that they didnt, and then you get butthurt when we respond with the truth.

Edited by chunky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Good old Chunky 

Its like talking to a 5 year old.. i don't hate Auty i just think he's a very average rider. You tried to argue he isn't because he is good at Scunthorpe which is stupid. I pointed out there are a lot of very average riders who were good at one track doesn't mean they are good riders. Then you start spouting rubbish about home track advantage etc!! No wonder you are the forum clown who no one listens to 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chunky said:

This has got nothing to do with Auty

And to be honest it's got nothing to do with "Tai / Rosco - Team GB 2020"

4 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Its like talking to a 5 year old.. i don't hate Auty i just think he's a very average rider. You tried to argue he isn't because he is good at Scunthorpe which is stupid. I pointed out there are a lot of very average riders who were good at one track doesn't mean they are good riders. Then you start spouting rubbish about home track advantage etc!! No wonder you are the forum clown who no one listens to 

What a very strange man he is. The obsession with Auty is bordering on being disturbing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, iainb said:

And to be honest it's got nothing to do with "Tai / Rosco - Team GB 2020"

Of course not, but that's nothing unusual on here...

On 8/18/2019 at 6:18 AM, Sidney the robin said:

Ask the home Scunny fans if Auty has any talent or not.!!!! or maybe you believe you know better NOT.

You do realise, you're actually abusing Josh Auty with these posts you make?